Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People's Expectations 2012/2013  (Read 9890 times)
nochee

« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:41:25 »

Allardyce to be sacked at WHU within 10 games and our leader to jump ship because the players he bought in do not have enough desire, passion, rottweiler mentality
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:45:58 »

Champions. We'll absolutely butcher this league at a canter and set a new points record total. Smiley

I do hope so!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:50:07 »

Allardyce to be sacked at WHU within 10 games and our leader to jump ship because the players he bought in do not have enough desire, passion, rottweiler mentality

I met a West Ham fan last week at work on my travels. I saw he had a tattoo of Di Canio on his forearm and made comment to him about it.
We got chatting and he said the majority of their fans have wanted him as manager for months, and that it is only a matter of time before they get him.
Allardyce will get stick if they are not pulling up trees. That guy is right up against it so it's inevitable he will get the boot sooner or later.
nochee

« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:54:50 »

DiCanio and WHU will happen. It's just a matter of when. Allardyce has to hit the ground running or his head will be on a plate. I really hope the 2 do not coincide with each other but I have my worries.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:56:13 »

With the money we have spent and the noises from the boardroom anything less than playoffs would be a failure.

If only football worked like that. Honest answer - don't know.
kerry red

« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:57:49 »

This time last year most people wanted to believe that El Supremo would lead us out of the basement at the first attempt but didn't really know what to expect.

After 6 games opinions were beginning to polarise.

Now everyone knows what to expect from PdC, we have the momentum (which is a huge benefit) and have faith in the players brought in.

Add to that it appears to be a weaker league than in recent years and, hey presto, it'll be a replica of last season.

And no fucking Oxford
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:58:44 »

We'll reach tea with Bell and Prior still at the crease before a total collapse halfway through the final session giving the Saffers ample time to knock off the few runs required for a win.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:01:09 »

The league is an unknown quantity to us.

Looking at the signings of other the teams and what players they had last season and with our current investment I feel we could get promotion this season.

We have the desire and players with the ability to achieve it. We play good attacking football but results will be harder to come by this season, obviously, so we will need a good squad and a couple of players getting goals regularly for us to be successful.

I don't give a shit about the JPT this season, the league is the priority.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:11:39 »

I just don't want to go to Wembley again. If we got to the p/o final, i would give serious consideration to staying at home. If we keep Di Canio for the whole season, and he gets the support we expect from the board, I think we'll easily finish top 6.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:14:51 »

I think PDC has a little more loyalty than that, think he will see the season out with STFC, then maybe he will go, still think he has a lot more to learn yet
DMR

« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:18:14 »

I just don't want to go to Wembley again. If we got to the p/o final, i would give serious consideration to staying at home.

I would most definitely settle in to a local establishment. Wembley's shit, it's an enormous ballache to get to, it's so expensive it's untrue and we seem to bottle it there.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:18:54 »

We're going to win the league.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:23:46 »

League 1 and League 2 playoff finals are at Old Trafford, Champions League Final is at Wembley this year
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:30:22 »

League 1 and League 2 playoff finals are at Old Trafford, Champions League Final is at Wembley this year

Nope.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20120125/league-and-fa-reach-agreement-on-2013-play-offs-_2293334_2588586

The FA's Chairman David Bernstein said: "We are very pleased to have found a solution which allows the UEFA Champions League Final and all three Football League Play-Off Finals to be played at Wembley in 2013.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 13:32:23 »

I think we'll do a Brighton from a couple of seasons ago and go up as champions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: