Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Vs Swindon - Official Match day Thread.  (Read 25842 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:03:53 »

As usual i will post and trawl back.

Was'nt due to get to this game so today was a bonus.

Drove over the bridge from Kernow to Plymouth parked up and straight in the ground, cash on the gate.

Refreshments? Decided not to stand in the hour long queue.....i know they are skint but fuck me.....two people serving was a joke.

Met up with JJ....asked where Herthab was???  Information classified!!

Game was division 2 shite...scrappy and poor.....ref did his job to ruin a bad game with dickhead decisions .....how the fuck did that Argyle player get booked for hand ball after the ball was blasted into his elbow???

Main points...De Vita has found his best position...good touch.  Montano wasnt at the races and moaned at the ref...the ref was shit so why keep moaning?

Ritchie was dog shit today IMO and Ferry wasnt far behind.

Smith and Flint were good value as was McCormick, me and JJ noticed Flint pulled up at one stage so i hope his groin is ok.

Kerrouche was wearing flip flops and kept falling over...wear some fucking studs man.

Goal was a rare piece of quality in a shit match, muff should of scored with that bullet header and our keeper earnt his corn with that save.

Nice to see us grind out a win in a match like that....roll on the pikeys...

Clems Army!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:04:38 »

First time I've seen them this season.

Ace goal celebration true, however it was a goal against the worst team in the 4 leagues

If you'd have been to other games this season you'd know that accolade belonged to Barnet and Plymouth are on the turn around so for me a victory at Home Park is a fantastic result now.

The game wasn't a classic by any means but a fair few of us have seen us play much better than that away this season and come away with nothing.  Nobody hid today and the team really wanted this win.

As for the goal, if we score a better team goal this season then it will have to be amazing.  They moved the ball so quickly and acurately and Plymouth didn't know whether they were coming or going - terrific goal.

As for Ritchie, too lightweight?  Nonsence, best player in this division by a mile, not his best display but still came up with a few moments and created a couple of chances.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:05:55 »

Herthabs rutting until Tuesday, told him to strap up
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:09:32 »

First time I've seen them this season. Typical 4th div rubbish but plenty of effort and not a little bit of skill - I get the impression if this team played together each week we'd be right up there.

Ace goal celebration true, however it was a goal against the worst team in the 4 leagues, and a team made up mainly of youth players / rejects still looking to get a decent wage packet. So god help us if we ever get to the dizzy heights of scoring away to, say, mighty Barnsley...

What an absolute tit you are mate. Try and get to a game once in a while and you will see that we have played some lovely football this year, encapsulated by our wonderful winning goal. Has to be one of the goals of the season.

Yes we were not brilliant today, however, this tells me that we have the werewithall to come away with the points when not at our best. In fact I would say that Smith, Foderingham, McCormack, Ridehalgh (in 1st half), Jervis (in 2nd half) did more than ok whilst the rest were slightly below what they have produced this season.

I truly beleive that we will be champions this year and have said so for a couple of weeks!
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:14:25 »

I don't think that Plymouth will go down.  They were too good for that.  We cleared 2 off the line and saved from that bullet header.  On another day we could have lost 2-0.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:20:36 »

Dear oh dear!. Who are these idiots?

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=59601
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:29:47 »

"Swindon fans do seem to have more than their fair share of fans with more toes than brain cells."

Fair.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:30:32 »

Enjoyed the game today.

First half wasn't the best but in the 2nd half we played some lovely passing football and the goal by De Vita was a great move.

Flint had a good game and has to stay in the team now, along with Ferry.

We have some fucking idiot fans though. Embarrassing today.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:31:06 »

Haha yeah, embarassment that was

Total idiots. One of them looked like he was crying. The massive cunt.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:31:10 »

As for Ritchie, too lightweight?  Nonsence, best player in this division by a mile, not his best display but still came up with a few moments and created a couple of chances.

Dont even think he's our best player personally but each to their own. Although I think its good that for him having a bad games means not scoring a couple.

Playing shit and winning is music to my ears, at this moment in time i'd rather here that than anything else - its the one thing we've really not done thus far this season. Another 30 shit dull, boring, horrible 1-0 wins will do.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:36:18 »

Dont even think he's our best player personally but each to their own. Although I think its good that for him having a bad games means not scoring a couple.

Playing shit and winning is music to my ears, at this moment in time i'd rather here that than anything else - its the one thing we've really not done thus far this season. Another 30 shit dull, boring, horrible 1-0 wins will do.

Who would you have down as our best then bud?  Ferry is looking good, Caddis has been class also, for me De Vita has been great but in terms of sheer ability to change things he's our best.

It's great to be able to argue this point from my point of view
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:38:51 »

De vita has totally won me over
The Frog

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:39:34 »

How people can slag ritchie of is beyond me 2 games where he hasn't been at his best because he had no service but we still win, so when he does get the service in a winning team we will dick teams, ritchie is the only player in our squad that can make something from nothing and that is a rare trait in the football league let alone league 2
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:41:41 »

I do love it when a player wins over a crowd.  I don't go regularly anymore so I have no judgement myself, but it sounds like De Vita's change of position and upturn in form has turned him from whipping boy in to potential crowd favourite.  Which is nice.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:42:57 »

Who would you have down as our best then bud?  Ferry is looking good, Caddis has been class also, for me De Vita has been great but in terms of sheer ability to change things he's our best.

It's great to be able to argue this point from my point of view

I would have Simon Ferry down as our best, in my opinion.

You have to remember that Simon Ferry was a vital cog in our play off season - more so in hindsight as our midfield went to shit without him the following season. Ferry has shown he can cut it at top level of L1 with the best of them - Ritchie hasnt done that for us....yet! couldnt get a game in our play off season and wasnt anything great last season admittedly in a god damn fucking awful side.

I also think our results have picked up this season since, again Ferry has been starting to play on a regular basis.

I also think he puts in more consistent performances - you'll more often than not get a run of 7 out of 10s from Ferry, Ritchie you're more likely to have a 5 one week, a 9 the next, followed by a 6 then an 8.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: