Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Vs Swindon - Official Match day Thread.  (Read 25828 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:44:05 »

i'm so pleased for de vita, i spent the whole game against cheltenham (as in second game of the season) biting my tounge because some fella kept saying he was crap and would never be good enough.  Then away at Burton some other guy couldn't wait to get on his back - apparently him winning a header was 'rare' despite him winning nearly every single one for the three or four games pervious...

him and ritchie have now got, is it 9 or 10 between them from the wings?  that's brilliant and if they keep that rate up we'll be good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:45:50 »

It would be interesting to see, now after a run of games, some confidence and some goals how he'd actually do upfront again?
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:47:03 »

Total idiots. One of them looked like he was crying. The massive cunt.

They were no better on the train back. Delayed at Exeter as someone thought it would be a food idea to wave his knob out the window! Gives us all a bad name.

On the positive side though, not the best display but 3 points is all that matters!
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:47:52 »

It would be interesting to see, now after a run of games, some confidence and some goals how he'd actually do upfront again?

But if he is playing well where he is, why change it?
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #169 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:49:36 »

Probably the worst post yet.
What an absolute tit you are mate

Blimey, nice to be loved ain't it?

And they do play with each other every week funnily enough.

Er...according to the Beeb (so must be true) we've used 30 different players so far this season. Hardly a settled team which was my point.

Try and get to a game once in a while

Nah, done all that mate. Best part of 1,000 games is enough for me, you clever sods can do your duty now.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:51:46 »

How people can slag ritchie of is beyond me 2 games where he hasn't been at his best because he had no service but we still win, so when he does get the service in a winning team we will dick teams, ritchie is the only player in our squad that can make something from nothing and that is a rare trait in the football league let alone league 2

you having a laugh?  Strikers require service....wingers are expected to make things happen.....he gave the ball away cheap too many times for me today....however we won so poor was good enough ...

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:53:41 »

But if he is playing well where he is, why change it?

I wouldnt.

Just said it would be interesting to see...
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:55:45 »

I wouldnt.

Just said it would be interesting to see...

Fair enough.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:57:49 »

Blimey, nice to be loved ain't it?

Er...according to the Beeb (so must be true) we've used 30 different players so far this season. Hardly a settled team which was my point.

Nah, done all that mate. Best part of 1,000 games is enough for me, you clever sods can do your duty now.

best you fuck off then!!!
The Frog

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:59:15 »

you having a laugh?  Strikers require service....wingers are expected to make things happen.....he gave the ball away cheap too many times for me today....however we won so poor was good enough ...

Wingers need service as well mate they play on the win,g and 80% of the game is played down middle in this league so yeah he does need service, at the end of the day it was only 2 weeks ago people were saying theres no way we will keep him in january but at the end of the day Swindon fans need to moan about something...... Not pointed directly at you mate fair opinion
stfcinbmth

« Reply #175 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 20:59:47 »

Ritchie you're more likely to have a 5 one week, a 9 the next, followed by a 6 then an 8.

That's Ritchie our second highest goal scorer, as long as he keeps chipping in with a few he's allowed a few off days surely?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 21:10:56 »

Teams have realised what a threat Ritchie is, he hardly had a sniff against Hereford because he was double teamed for the whole game, with his markers not allowing him space or room to move - I imagine other teams will be doing the same.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 21:15:32 »

Ritchie got the assist today didn't he?...i agree that he could be more consistant but to be honest that could be aimed at all our players.
My feeling is that up to now Paolo has shown that the slackers wont get in,by his standards he hasn't been his best the lat few weeks but his work rate makes up for that..and thats why he is in the team.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 21:28:11 »

Ferry with the final pass I think.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 21:30:04 »

I wouldn't begin to say for a start that we don't have our fair share of idiots....all clubs do, but some of you tits on here need a reality check because what happened today was caused by poor organisation and lack of common sense from a stewarding stand point.

There was clearly a couple of hundred too many in that end and a bit of common sense moving the segregation over would have nipped any potential trouble in the bud early doors. Stewards were pushing lads in to areas where there was no space, then chucking them out when they resisted because there was nowhere to go... that's why people got nasty. You lot can believe what you want though.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: