Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Vs Swindon - Official Match day Thread.  (Read 25956 times)
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 17:36:38 »

Proud to be a Town fan today. Well done Paolo for doing what he did considering the circumstances.

Brilliant result and 3 more points!!

COYR!!!

P.S. SuggWillSugg for PM!!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 17:53:40 »

Forgot to add, a special mention goes to the pissed up kids/cunts who spent most of the 1st half arguing with, and being ejected by, the stewards. Think they must've watched Green Street the other night.  The stewards were a bunch of twats themselves to be fair but they made it too easy for them.

Didn't spot a fat ginger cunt so can't confirm if Crispy was involved or not.

Girl Giggle

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:12:03 »

First game of the season for me.  Joys of living abroad.

Didn't the that we were that good.  Ritchie didn't do anything.  He looks too lightweight for the league to be honest.  The big guy up front did well though.

Boy we don't half have a load of twits as fans.  Got kicked out of my seat when 40 pissed up idiots decided that they all wanted to sit in the three free seats at the back.

The stewards should have extended the size of the away area, without having seat numbers they need more free seats then visitors.  I think that it was pretty much full today...

Shameful to see that one of our lot got ejected because he'd pulled his pants off.  The dangers  Pint  Cool

Still, it was great to see the team.  The goal was quality.  We could have scored another two like it, but for the poor finishing..
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:14:39 by radicalbyte » Logged
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:17:56 »

First game of the season for me.  Joys of living abroad.

Didn't the that we were that good.  Ritchie didn't do anything.  He looks too lightweight for the league to be honest.  The big guy up front did well though.

Boy we don't half have a load of twits as fans.  Got kicked out of my seat when 40 pissed up idiots decided that they all wanted to sit in the three free seats at the back.

The stewards should have extended the size of the away area, without having seat numbers they need more free seats then visitors.  I think that it was pretty much full today...

Still, it was great to see the team.  The goal was quality.  We could have scored another two like it, but for the poor finishing..

Agree with most of that, Ritchie was poor but I'll put that down to a bad outing, still our best match winner on his day.

I was also near the back, lost count of how many of those coked up pissed twats got chucked out, they don't even watch the game! A real stain on our club.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:19:25 »

Girl Giggle

Someone was bound to ask. Were you even at the game?
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:24:23 »

Jervis ram his socks off today and had a couple of decent efforts. Hope we're looking to extend his loan.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:27:27 »

Someone was bound to ask. Were you even at the game?

Girl Giggle

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
stfcinbmth

« Reply #142 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:42:52 »

Ground out the win by the sounds of it, well happy. Looking forward to mine and parkin's visit next week, 4-0 anyone?  Beers
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 18:56:04 »

After saying De Vita wouldn't cut the mustard this season - after seeing him playing one game, I must now say that I have a bit of a man-crush on the fella..

His transfer to the left wing has totally transformed him, he looks like he's played there his whole life -chipping in with some great goals as well and his latest effort sounded like a cracker - can't wait to see watch Football League Review tonight!

For some reason, when he scores I always sing this song in my head - substitute the name 'Bobby De Niro' for 'Raffa De Vita', and substitute the word 'Actor' with 'Player'...... and voila - a rather camp terrace anthem is born....

Wilf Shergold

« Reply #144 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:05:28 »

First time I've seen them this season. Typical 4th div rubbish but plenty of effort and not a little bit of skill - I get the impression if this team played together each week we'd be right up there.

Ace goal celebration true, however it was a goal against the worst team in the 4 leagues, and a team made up mainly of youth players / rejects still looking to get a decent wage packet. So god help us if we ever get to the dizzy heights of scoring away to, say, mighty Barnsley...

As for the idiot schoolboys: do you really think it's OK to abusive a bunch of people just earning a few bob being stewards for a few hours? You acted like you've just learnt a few sweary words from your big brother, and you've just had your first illicit swig of your dad's bottle of whiskey. Grow up you bunch of fuckpigs.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:09:30 »

Ace goal celebration true, however it was a goal against the worst team in the 4 leagues, and a team made up mainly of youth players / rejects still looking to get a decent wage packet. So god help us if we ever get to the dizzy heights of scoring away to, say, mighty Barnsley...

Irrelevant! Long may it continue.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:10:30 »

First time I've seen them this season. Typical 4th div rubbish but plenty of effort and not a little bit of skill - I get the impression if this team played together each week we'd be right up there.

As for the idiot schoolboys: do you really think it's OK to abusive a bunch of people just earning a few bob being stewards for a few hours? You acted like you've just learnt a few sweary words from your big brother, and you've just had your first illicit swig of your dad's bottle of whiskey. Grow up you bunch of fuckpigs.

Probably the worst post yet. Well done. And they do play with each other every week funnily enough. It's how the league operates!! They play twice this week so hold onto your flat cap!!
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:16:43 »

Good spirited performance from the team - they did seem to want it, epitomised by the goal celebration.
This really was a League 2 style match with not a great deal of quality but if we can win ugly like this occasionally I'll be happy.
Comments on a few players:  Was impressed with Ridehalgh today; first time I've seen him.  As said before Jervis ran his socks off as shown by him lying down on the grass when he came off.  Smith is getting better and is certainly worthy of his place in the team now.  Foderingham looks composed and this gives the defence confidence.  Montano didn't get in the game at all so surprise he came off.  Ritchie showed a few moments of his class but too few today.

As others have said, the goal was sublime.  Overall we created too few decent chances and those we did were typically blasted high but this can all be forgotten.  The 3 points are good to get and we need to capitalise on this with the next 2 home games.

All in all a good day out and luckily I sat far enough away from the pissed-up twats at the back not to be directly bothered by them.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:46:05 »

Forgot to add, a special mention goes to the pissed up kids/cunts who spent most of the 1st half arguing with, and being ejected by, the stewards. Think they must've watched Green Street the other night.  The stewards were a bunch of twats themselves to be fair but they made it too easy for them.

Didn't spot a fat ginger cunt so can't confirm if Crispy was involved or not.

Haha yeah, embarassment that was
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 19:57:59 »

Good result today. No matter what you might say about Plymouth's league position, they've put a couple of results together and looked ok today, if not brilliant. They got the ball down more often than us, and passed it around better than us. Thankfully we did defend well enough to restrict their chances - the stats say they had 8 shots on goal but only 2 or 3 of those really tested the keeper.

We didn't play particularly well, although it wasn't the worst performance I've ever seen. There was a bit much hoofball and not enough composure on the ball, but there were just two or three glimpses of quality, one of those being the goal which was pure class. If United/Barca/Brazil had scored it people would go crazy over it. Quick passing, pulled the defence apart, and De Vita did very well to finish it calmly.

I'd be tempted to start with Kerrouche on Tuesday, over Montano. If we can get a win then things will be looking quite bright.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: