Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rotherham matchday thread.  (Read 59291 times)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:04:58 »

What a greeting faced loser. Moaning about our players rolling about on the floor etc.
complete cunt, poor losser!!!! His players made far more fouls than us you didnt win now fuck off sour grapes.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:06:16 »

Sky showed the replay of Kerrouche having his ankle stamped on and then Scott did the diving mime. Idiot!

This is what I was referring too.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:06:46 »

Scott about to be interviewed on SSN about what went on on the bench soon.

He said our players dived all over the place, and they were the inocent ones. Well he was off the bench on a regular basis. I think he accused Caddis of taking a dive when he was caught late by Revell, which, Revell should've, in my opinion, should've got a booking as it was so late.

And he said it was the Paolo Di Canio Show.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:09:20 »

This is what I was referring too.

I know, hence why I was quoting you sir!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:09:25 »

Andy Scott is a grade A prick! good to watch him moan, and looks like a twat when you see the incidents on the tv. fuck off back up north
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:09:34 »

He said our players dived all over the place, and they were the inocent ones. Well he was off the bench on a regular basis. I think he accused Caddis of taking a dive when he was caught late by Revell, which, Revell should've, in my opinion, should've got a booking as it was so late.

fuck him, we won and deserved it. Stick it up your arse you bitter northern monkey and enjoy the long drive home
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:10:38 »

wins or matches on sky?

Matches on Sky hopefully....one or two have pointed out that the Charlton game back in Jan made us look like a decent outfit, when in reality it was just the presence of cameras which got our prima donnas playing. i don't think it will be like that this time, but we are talking STFC so anything is possible  Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:10:59 »

fuck him, we won and deserved it. Stick it up your arse you bitter northern monkey and enjoy the long drive home

I think he might not be from the north Irish. However you got the bitter bit correct!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:11:32 »

Scott's former Pox isn't he? Explains a lot ...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:12:33 »

Scott is ex-Oxford, his moaning only makes this victory sweeter.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:13:46 »

Yea he is

So bitter, was he watching same game as the rest of us?

Used to think highly of him as a manager at this level but not anymore
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:14:37 »

See what happens when I get stuck at work and miss the game! My 9 year old says it was a great game.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:21:08 »

Sadly he is probably right, refs and the FA will be looking very carefully at us now.  Scott is a first rate prick!!
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:34:26 »

Thought we played ok today, nothing spectacular but the 3 points is the most important thing

I reckon Comazzi red card is a blessing in disguise, as him and Kennedy appear to be the weak links in our side.

Would like to see Connell and Kerrouche start together against Southend.  Both like to round around and put defenders under pressure, and that only can help the teams cause.

Magera played well, but i think he will be a handful when we play away from home, as the oposition wll have more emphasis on attacking us.  He will then be able to hold the ball up and assist in quick counter attacks.

Hoping we can go on a long unbeaten run now. 
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 15:41:43 »

I reckon Comazzi red card is a blessing in disguise, as him and Kennedy appear to be the weak links in our side.

Do you think Devera would be better, or was this based on us getting someone else in?

For what it's worth, Cibbochi didn't look too uncomfortable at centre back, so perhaps he'll get the spot ahead of Devera.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: