Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Out In 24hours  (Read 44006 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:14:14 »

Has he finally gone now then?

If the reported 1.2m is indeed correct then, thats a fucking joke of a fee.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:19:42 »

Am i the only one that thinks waiting for the money from Austin is a little too cautious? They've known it's coming this week, go and spend some... it's not as if Wilson would be allowed the entire £1.2m anyway
No you're not. I'm far more worried about this tbh than some bullshit random figure (with no details of the whole structure of the deal) that Sky are as likely to have plucked out of thin air as anything
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:21:25 »

It will probably be less than a million after paying Poole, does Austin get a cut?
Ha, ha, ha, fantastic. Now you're speculating on the basis of an unconfirmed figure cited by a "news" source with a track record of talking utter shit and combining it with a sell-on clause none of us have any knowledge of. Superb. You only need a magic rabbit in the mix to complete the picture
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:21:46 »

Confirmed as signed now on Adver site.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:22:17 »

Everyone just needs to calm down a little bit.

If we haven't signed anybody when the transfer window closes, then go ahead, implode, but why not just wait and see what happens before going mental?
Exactly
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:23:23 »

Worthy of a re-post now he's actually gone:

First of all FUCK YOU CHARLIE AUSTIN YOU ARROGANT SELF CENTRED CUNT

I hope that the egotistical cunt breaks his fucking legs in his first game.

I understand there is no loyalty in football and all that bollocks but what a swift kick in the bollocks to every Swindon Town fan, player and everyone who supported him. Fitton must be seething after this leaked out. Given the fact Fitton won?t confirm or deny makes me believe that this is true.

We gave Austin his chance. Before us he was building log cabins at £6.50 an hour or whatever it was.    Austin has spat in the face of every fan who supported him after the Wembley misses, everyone in the Town who rallied around him after the loss of his child, every child that looked up to him, his team mates and the management of STFC who took a punt on him.

You Sir are a cunt of the highest order, But you know that STFC need you more than you need STFC. Complete wrong way to go about this. Like Cox you would have got your move, Your too good for League One. I won?t pretend that you have been shit but the whining and blaming fellow team mates when you fuck up didn?t do much to endear you to some lately. You knew you could do no wrong, you could miss a mile wide or fuck up a pass and get a polite applause from the Town faithful, Pericard, Rose or Prutton do the same and there is uproar and boo?s.

Your total lack of respect for those fans who chanted your name BEFORE you even played a game for Swindon despite coming from non-league, who stood by you and supported you after the loss of your child is absolutely disgusting. Whilst I didn?t expect you to be here in February, you could have kept your fucking gob shut and just got on with it. You seem to have forgot where you came and it appears the rumours of you being a self centred arrogant twat are true.

I sincerely hope you fail and wish you no luck at all in the future. No one player is bigger than the club, we have lost good players before and will again!

SWINDON TIL I DIE 
NOTE: I have been told I take these things too seriously or personally before!

adje

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:24:35 »

DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!!!

Wink

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:24:40 »

Ha, ha, ha, fantastic. Now you're speculating on the basis of an unconfirmed figure cited by a "news" source with a track record of talking utter shit and combining it with a sell-on clause none of us have any knowledge of. Superb. You only need a magic rabbit in the mix to complete the picture
Don't worry Pauld, i'm not cutting my wrists yet (like some others). I'm quite confident with how things are going.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:25:19 »

Worthy of a re-post now he's actually gone:

Austin or Gazza? Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:26:47 »

Don't worry Pauld, i'm not cutting my wrists yet (like some others). I'm quite confident with how things are going.
Yeah, and sorry I just picked out your post as an example of hyper-speculation. It could have been anyone of half a dozen, but it just made me smile.

Although I do reserve the right to completely throw a Gazza if we don't sign a suitable replacement(s) by Monday.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 14:27:38 »

Good lord, that's the first time I've seen that. Jeez he must have been purple in the face writing that. Hate to think how much he spends on blood pressure pills, poor sod.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 16:20:29 »

I am reminded of a story from Liverpool years ago. On the notice board outside a catholic church was a poster saying "How can God help Liverpool?" at the bottom of which someone had written "move St. John to centre forward!"

LJF up front with Dossevi?

Ici Tomas, sur ma tete!

I thought it was   "Jesus Saves !"    followed by  "but Dalglish scores the rebound"

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: