Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Austin hands in transfer request  (Read 34000 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 07:49:25 »

Pericard and Dossevi are going to be hit together in the Hadron collider to make one super striker, a force to be reckoned with.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 07:51:57 »

All I care about is Swindon getting as much money as possible.

Players come and go.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 07:59:58 by Costanza » Logged
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 07:52:08 »

The only thing surprising me in this whole situation is that there are still people upset when a player shows his only loyalty is to himself.

Austin owed us nothing. Yeah we took him from non league and gave him his opportunity, but he's paid that back tenfold.

We bought him for peanuts, we'll get a decent fee for him and in the short time he was here he scored shitloads of goals.

Thanks for the memories Charlie, now lets think how we can spend the money!

Before herthab comes to his senses and deletes this post, I thought I'd capture it. Fucking well said sir!

Sorry for diverting the hysterical over-reactions. Carry on.

london_red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 07:52:50 »

Disappointed, but sadly not that surprised.

I appreciate the lad wants to do what's best for his career, but I'm not sure this is quite the way to go about doing it.

Thanks for everything you've given us Charlie, time for us all to move on.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:03:18 »

I hope he fails spectacularly... yup, I'm fickle and annoyed.

Me too Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:10:53 »

People talking about a swindon legend? Ha ha, don't make me fucking laugh. He thinks he's better than he actually is, but although he's scored a shed load of goals for us, the reality is that he's been shit over the last few weeks.

He comes out and says he owes swindon and wants to give it back, but then this. Apparently he's handed it in, because he was refused the right to talk to Hull.

God I'm angry.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
land_of_bo

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:13:28 »

Nothing to see here, move along, all been done before

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,42140.600/topicseen.html
Barry Scott

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:20:58 »

I am really, really disappointed in him. I had a really high opinion of Charlie and this is not the conduct I expected of him. My opinion of him has fallen through the floor.

Maybe he'd simply had enough of all the haters in the area? Who knows? I wish him luck with clenched fists and an element of disgust. Lets hope we can now shift him quick and sign some players, before he upsets the already upset applecart.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:25:31 »

Although there's no smoke without fire and all that, I'm not going to go apoplectic about it whilst it's just newspaper speculation.

Even if it is true, I'm not going to be angry about it. I'll just be a little disappointed in the manner which the transfer is being engineered.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:32:19 »

I'm very disappointed too. I can understand he's only ever going to look after himself, but would it really have been asking too much to stay until the end of the season so we can get our team in order? Now he's going to leave a big hole in a side thats already struggling.

He was taken on a fantastic journey last season and played at Wembley (and missed a sitter, cheers for that).

Throughout the whole thing he's said how much he's focussing on Swindon, and just trying to do well. He should know that we wouldn't hold him back and when an offer came in that suited him and the club we would happily accept. Why the hell should we accept a crappy offer from Hull (HULL?!?!) just so he can play at a higher level?

I hope he does well, but only because I want us to get a very large slice of any future transfer fee.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:33:43 »

You heard it here from me via a friend of a friend first!!!!!!

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:35:36 »

The only thing surprising me in this whole situation is that there are still people upset when a player shows his only loyalty is to himself.

Austin owed us nothing. Yeah we took him from non league and gave him his opportunity, but he's paid that back tenfold.

We bought him for peanuts, we'll get a decent fee for him and in the short time he was here he scored shitloads of goals.

Thanks for the memories Charlie, now lets think how we can spend the money!
spot on

if we were in the playoffs this wouldn't have happened, but why spend 5 months in a league 1 relegation battle when he can treble his money and play a better standard
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:37:50 »

spot on

if we were in the playoffs this wouldn't have happened, but why spend 5 months in a league 1 relegation battle when he can treble his money and play a better standard

Is 5 months really that extreme? Don't really think its too much to expect.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:39:08 »

First of all FUCK YOU CHARLIE AUSTIN YOU ARROGANT SELF CENTRED CUNT

I hope that the egotistical cunt breaks his fucking legs in his first game.

I understand there is no loyalty in football and all that bollocks but what a swift kick in the bollocks to every Swindon Town fan, player and everyone who supported him. Fitton must be seething after this leaked out. Given the fact Fitton won’t confirm or deny makes me believe that this is true.

We gave Austin his chance. Before us he was building log cabins at £6.50 an hour or whatever it was.    Austin has spat in the face of every fan who supported him after the Wembley misses, everyone in the Town who rallied around him after the loss of his child, every child that looked up to him, his team mates and the management of STFC who took a punt on him.

You Sir are a cunt of the highest order, But you know that STFC need you more than you need STFC. Complete wrong way to go about this. Like Cox you would have got your move, Your too good for League One. I won’t pretend that you have been shit but the whining and blaming fellow team mates when you fuck up didn’t do much to endear you to some lately. You knew you could do no wrong, you could miss a mile wide or fuck up a pass and get a polite applause from the Town faithful, Pericard, Rose or Prutton do the same and there is uproar and boo’s.

Your total lack of respect for those fans who chanted your name BEFORE you even played a game for Swindon despite coming from non-league, who stood by you and supported you after the loss of your child is absolutely disgusting. Whilst I didn’t expect you to be here in February, you could have kept your fucking gob shut and just got on with it. You seem to have forgot where you came and it appears the rumours of you being a self centred arrogant twat are true.

I sincerely hope you fail and wish you no luck at all in the future. No one player is bigger than the club, we have lost good players before and will again!

SWINDON TIL I DIE 
NOTE: I have been told I take these things too seriously or personally before!
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 08:41:36 »

Steady on Gazza.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: