Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 97164 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:12:21 »

why would he hand in a transfer request when its already a done deal with Millwall, Hull, Newcastle, Reading, Southampton and Burnley?

We're going to rich when all those transfer fees come in.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:13:26 »

It's all an elaborate con. We're going to take all their money but he's not actually going to go anywhere.

Mwahahahahaha.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:14:38 »

We're gonna be fucked when Charlie goes to all those places, Vince goes to Le Harve and Dossevi goes to Sunderland.  Thats a lot of pressure on Billy Bodin.

Never knowingly overstated.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:17:58 »

Well he better have a good first touch or I'm booing the fuck out of him.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:19:33 »

If he doesn't have a number in his name Im booing the fuck out of him

Lots of love gk_n3sh.

Never knowingly overstated.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 16:53:43 »

gk_n4sh, surely?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 17:57:01 »

If he's going we're fucked. Simple as that.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #532 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:26:02 »

We have lost better players than Charlie and still carried on, as AM says the club MUST come first no matter what, yes I will be upset if (when) Charlie leaves but the club need us to get behind the team again which currently a huge proportion of the fans aren't.

Yes we are playing crap, we often play crap, but sometimes we play well, thats what makes the dark moments like Saturdays home defeat by Yeovil bearable.

Just over 3 years ago we nearly had no bloody team to follow, in that time we have had one average season, one bad season, one good season, and so far half a bad season, lets make sure we dont get dragged into the relegation dogfight. If we can string just a couple of wins together then we can sit safely in mid table, yes if we lose the next 2 or 3 games then we are in the shit but if the fans aren't behind the team then they wont want to play for us, the fans, they will only play for themselves with no desire and do just enough to get through games without ever excelling.

We are all fucked off with performances of the players, manager, even the fans (with the constant bating of Pericard that goes on even before hes kicked a ball in anger on the pitch).

So lets TRY and give Fitton, Wilson and the players the benefit of doubt and hope that Charlie is replaced with someone that can score a couple of goals, the new man wont be as good as Charlie (they dont come round often to teams like us) so thanks for the year or so Charlie, all the best for the future and I hope you do well but we need to get it sorted and get the best price we can for him now and move on.

Goodbye and goodluck Charlie, you obviously want to move on now rather than at the end of the season, so be it, lets get behind the team at Rovers and hope for a good result, onwards and upwards.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:29:54 »

We have lost better players than Charlie and still carried on, as AM says the club MUST come first no matter what, yes I will be upset if (when) Charlie leaves but the club need us to get behind the team again which currently a huge proportion of the fans aren't.

Yes we are playing crap, we often play crap, but sometimes we play well, thats what makes the dark moments like Saturdays home defeat by Yeovil bearable.

Just over 3 years ago we nearly had no bloody team to follow, in that time we have had one average season, one bad season, one good season, and so far half a bad season, lets make sure we dont get dragged into the relegation dogfight. If we can string just a couple of wins together then we can sit safely in mid table, yes if we lose the next 2 or 3 games then we are in the shit but if the fans aren't behind the team then they wont want to play for us, the fans, they will only play for themselves with no desire and do just enough to get through games without ever excelling.

We are all fucked off with performances of the players, manager, even the fans (with the constant bating of Pericard that goes on even before hes kicked a ball in anger on the pitch).

So lets TRY and give Fitton, Wilson and the players the benefit of doubt and hope that Charlie is replaced with someone that can score a couple of goals, the new man wont be as good as Charlie (they dont come round often to teams like us) so thanks for the year or so Charlie, all the best for the future and I hope you do well but we need to get it sorted and get the best price we can for him now and move on.

Goodbye and goodluck Charlie, you obviously want to move on now rather than at the end of the season, so be it, lets get behind the team at Rovers and hope for a good result, onwards and upwards.

I like that..
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:32:20 »

yes I will be upset if (when) Charlie leaves but the club need us to get behind the team again which currently a huge proportion of the fans aren't.

That is my fear as well.  A lot of the mong supporters will turn on Fitton i suspect.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:32:52 »

Excellent post, JJ  Clap

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:38:31 »

Is he going then or what? Because it seems like people are already assuming he's off.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:42:22 »

Obviously I hope he stays (at least until the summer), but if he is going I would prefer it to be sooner to give us some chance of getting in some fresh players before the transfer window shuts.

Anyone know when the deadline is for loan deals?
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:43:08 »

You cant blame Charlie for wanting to progress - you have to take your chance when it comes - but what was wrong was mouthing off to the press.  

He is however a quality player and there is no doubt for as long as he is at Swindon he will always give 100 percent - he always has and always will as its an integral part of his game.

I personally would take £1 and a half million to £2mil and then go and spend the cash on the squad overall -

I used to be Fatbury
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 18:43:26 »

When not if Onion....to be honest its a sad end..............just a feeling that some Town fans are a bit miffed with him............the last few matches he has been poor.
Its just a shame that we have only been able to hold on to him for a year.....he could have became a Town legend.
Lets hope Wilson will get some of his fee to replace him.....  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: