Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hard to attract players now ?  (Read 1805 times)
Chippy Red

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 18:03:30 »

As yet no real movement in on the transfer front.  Ritchie was here already, and i wouldnt have signed him anyway as feel we need beefing up.  Would rather have had a Robson Kanu type of winger, thou cant see him coming back here.  And the samsung kid we may never see.  I think they say something about building your team when your doing well.   IF we had looked to replace the players we lost in the summer, we would have been a team that just missed out last year really going for it again, with a super star striker.

Now to any potential signing we are a team fighting to stay up who is about to lose its super star striker.  How do we sell the club at the moment ?   I feel any permenant signing will only come for a division below.  And only loans will come from higher up.  We are so in need of something really positive to happen on the pitch.  And where do we go on saturday, rovers who havent won in 12 games.  OH GREAT !
Spencer_White

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 18:11:28 »

They did look to get signings in the summer.

To be fair, we are not bottom of the league. Any potential signings wont be nearly as depressed about the state of things as we are.
Barry Scott

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 18:12:46 »

Indeed Spencer. Players also like money, which will be at the front of their minds when making decisions.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 18:31:41 »

Indeed Spencer. Players also like money, which will be at the front of their minds when making decisions.

To attract players you need to pay $....I suggest we see what Vince Farrar is up to these days.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 07:16:54 »

To attract players you need to pay $....I suggest we see what Vince Farrar is up to these days.
He in hawaii at the mo.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:11:37 »

Players will look at what we did last season and think that we are under acheving this season and still want to come here
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: