Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 95655 times)
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 12:01:52 »

Well the doors to the championship are closing apparently Burnley are hoping to sign Everton's James Vaughan & QPR are expected to sign West Ham's Benni Macarthy are he played in a trial game and thre are not many clubs left that either need a striker or have that sort of money - will he end up humiliated when he has to stay here after trying to force a transfer

Celtic are keen on him to join up with Hooper. It's been on the SS website and the Celtic forum
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 12:35:33 »

He's either leaving this January or he isn't. If he does, and we get the money to buy a suitable replacement (and some change, hopefully) all well and good. So long Charlie and thanks for all the goals.

If he doesn't, we need to be really careful we don't end up with a player who's a shadow of his former self/just going through the motions till he goes in the summer. One really good way of doing that would be for people to take out their frustrations on him when he's on the pitch. If he does stay, we need him to be firing on all cylinders, not just for the rather obvious reason that we need his goals but also so that his sale value holds for when he does go in the summer. An out of form Austin benefits no-one
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 14:47:07 »

Just listened to Andrew Fittons whole interview and the future of the club sounds very promising.  The new stadium development could include a technology centre in the Arkells stand an idea by Andrew Black and well received by everyone.

Also Andrew Fitton & DW was in discussion with a player joining us before saturday although BBC Radio Swindon was iunable to get any indentity of the player. Andrew Fitton said he may not sign in time for saturday.

Andrew Fitton speaks very openly and honestly about Charlie Austin and he says nothing is 100% sure but he'd like to think Charlie will still be a Swindon Town player come Feb 1st,

Is the interview online ?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 14:51:32 »

He's either leaving this January or he isn't. If he does, and we get the money to buy a suitable replacement (and some change, hopefully) all well and good. So long Charlie and thanks for all the goals.

If he doesn't, we need to be really careful we don't end up with a player who's a shadow of his former self/just going through the motions till he goes in the summer. One really good way of doing that would be for people to take out their frustrations on him when he's on the pitch. If he does stay, we need him to be firing on all cylinders, not just for the rather obvious reason that we need his goals but also so that his sale value holds for when he does go in the summer. An out of form Austin benefits no-one

Trouble is knowing the sort of person  / personality that Charlie is he may find it difficult until the end of Jan to go out full stop to score goals  / give his all as he would not want to risk getting an injury and scuppering any move now he's made it official he wants to go.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 15:10:30 »

Trouble is knowing the sort of person  / personality that Charlie is he may find it difficult until the end of Jan to go out full stop to score goals  / give his all as he would not want to risk getting an injury and scuppering any move now he's made it official he wants to go.
Except none of us do really know the sort of person Charlie is, do we? Everyone's just making a shitload of assumptions (apart from the trolls making up rumours), including me, I'll grant you. If he does want a move, it's in his own best interests to ensure his form remains consistently good or the offers may dry up. I'm pretty sure he's not daft enough not to be able to work that out (although I don't know, obviously)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 21:00:39 »

Was oop north today and two people told me they heard that with Hammil not going to Blackpool(Wolves bound) that Charlie will be going there.....we will see.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 21:18:31 »

Was oop north today and two people told me they heard that with Hammil not going to Blackpool(Wolves bound) that Charlie will be going there.....we will see.
thought holloway wudnt deal with agents?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 21:20:30 »

thought holloway wudnt deal with agents?

He dosn't....his chairman does......should imagine Hammil had an agent anyway.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 21:25:24 »

He dosn't....his chairman does......should imagine Hammil had an agent anyway.
yeah but there not too keen on paying agents fees saw on sky one time saying they have only payed 50k
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: