Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County Vs Swindon Town FC Official Match Day Thread  (Read 38461 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 09:56:44 »

Just thought I'd post it in here, as kept trying last night and couldn't, for obvious reasons. The server should be sorted now. I spent quite a bit of time a week or 2 back and cleaned up loads of rubbish, including reducing the database by nearly 1GB. I felt I may as well also cut back on the resources this site has. Seems that failed. Cheesy

I'm also disappointed with the lack of bandwidth on here on matchdays Wink
r0b_ncfc

« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 10:06:27 »

I've been seeing a few people saying that we're one of the lesser sides and are a poor team, which proves true when you look at our position in the table.

We've had a very, very poor run of results of late which before that saw us most weeks lying in mid table. Whilst not getting results lately we've been on top in alot of games against the so called bigger teams. Charlton away we dominated, missed a penalty, only to lose 1-0 to a sucker punch at the death. We were looking like winning to Southampton after leading for 2/3 of the game only to get a player sent off, capitulate and lose 1-3.

Anyway i just wanted to point out that losing to us wasn't as bad as it looked on paper, although im sure it wont do much for your lots' spirits as it seems the problems go further than just last night.

Good luck for the rest of the season chaps.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 10:54:44 »

You know it occurs to me that perhaps one of the reasons why things haven't panned out the way we hoped they would is because we haven't really replaced Greer. Has this been mentioned at all?

: - )
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 12:55:21 »

Thanks Anna. It was a toss up for me whether to go last night or Friday (Couldn't get the time off for both) Hope Friday is better!

Good to see Prutton is still performing. It sounded like LJF was covering Morrison a lot of the game.

Prutton to get four goals in a 5-4 defeat...

You would be happy then!

Clems Army!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 13:48:43 »

Prutton to get four goals in a 5-4 defeat...

You would be happy then!

Don't be silly Flash.

It's All Good..............
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 14:16:15 »

I felt suicidal this morning at work. Didn't help that a bloody O*ford fan was gloating about their 'giant slaying' act of defeating the mighty Chesterfield.

We're shit aren't we. Sad
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 14:19:42 »

No. They're shit!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 14:48:47 »

We're not shit, we're big boned.

Only the 2nd time we've failed to score this season iirc. I'll reserve judgement until end of January.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 16:28:35 »

It was turgid, crap.  It needs sorting.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 16:44:45 »

Don't be silly Flash.

Just looked back......apologies..

Clems Army!
NottsJosh

« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 16:55:37 »

Hughes goal...

jb

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 16:57:51 »

Hughes goal...

F*ck me Morrison's running was that of a 80 year old granny
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 16:58:08 »

Hughes goal...

Thanks for that

CUNT
santasdead

« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 17:18:25 »

Can someone who went post individual player reports?

Was Morrison as shit as he sounded on the radio?

Smith - Made some decent saves when one on one, kicks like a rubgy player - straight to touch. 5

Rose - Shit defensively, theres was always the other three in a line and then him out of position when defending. Corners were the worst ive ever seen. Always plays the same ball up the line, or runs across field = again out of position. 4

Cuthbert -Not a right back. 5

Morrison - Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.0

LJF - dodgy and class. Some shit decisions, some awful touches. Some fucking ace last ditch tackles saving morrisons backside. 5.5

Ritchie - What's the fuss about? None existant first half, bit more into it second half. But not amazing. 4

Timlin - Short fat, ran about without trioubling anybody. 3

Douglas - cant really remember noticing anything about him.

Prutton - don't like all the passing backwards but he won the ball well broke up play. did a lot of work ok. 5

Austin - Didn't look bothered. Got a knock and didn't recover. they always had two men on im for the throws and ball down the line, didn't really get much service.  didn't really win an awful lot, or win it and it came to something other than possesion for them.4

Dosevvi - runs runs runs looks at their player and lets him win the ball in the air. Trys hard but now i see why wilson chooses pericard - cause at least he tries to win the ball in the air. 4

Subs: JPM - 4
Caddis - 3
Ball - 4

All scores out of 100, it was that shit.

No wonder we lost though when out fans were chanting their players names for the enitre second half. Congratufucking lations.

Let's all do the hughesy.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 17:39:16 »

Smith - Made some decent saves when one on one, kicks like a rubgy player - straight to touch. 5

Rose - Shit defensively, theres was always the other three in a line and then him out of position when defending. Corners were the worst ive ever seen. Always plays the same ball up the line, or runs across field = again out of position. 4

Cuthbert -Not a right back. 5

Morrison - Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.0

LJF - dodgy and class. Some shit decisions, some awful touches. Some fucking ace last ditch tackles saving morrisons backside. 5.5

Ritchie - What's the fuss about? None existant first half, bit more into it second half. But not amazing. 4

Timlin - Short fat, ran about without trioubling anybody. 3

Douglas - cant really remember noticing anything about him.

Prutton - don't like all the passing backwards but he won the ball well broke up play. did a lot of work ok. 5

Austin - Didn't look bothered. Got a knock and didn't recover. they always had two men on im for the throws and ball down the line, didn't really get much service.  didn't really win an awful lot, or win it and it came to something other than possesion for them.4

Dosevvi - runs runs runs looks at their player and lets him win the ball in the air. Trys hard but now i see why wilson chooses pericard - cause at least he tries to win the ball in the air. 4

Subs: JPM - 4
Caddis - 3
Ball - 4

All scores out of 100, it was that shit.

No wonder we lost though when out fans were chanting their players names for the enitre second half. Congratufucking lations.

Let's all do the hughesy.

Prutton should of had 10

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: