Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County Vs Swindon Town FC Official Match Day Thread  (Read 39356 times)
glos_robin

« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:12:04 »

Went to the game on way back from a long meeting now gotta drive home.... Great. That's me done with away games this season, I'll just run my season ticket down i think this team are an embarrassment!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:12:13 »

wilson out same old shit  Suicide Bad Mood
flammableBen

« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:12:43 »

The interviewer fucking made the excuses for him in the questions. "There's not much you can do as a manager once there on the pitch but it must have hurt conceding blah blah blah"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:13:19 »

Been biting my tongue for most of tonight, but for Danny Wilson to turn around and say that if we're going to persist with young defenders then we have to accept mistakes is just twisted and has fucked me off big time.

Don't fucking persist with them then you stupid bastard, fucking do something about it.

Unless his budget limit has been reached. No idea, just guessing.

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:14:01 »

we've lost so the site has gone into meltdown i see.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:14:44 »

Been biting my tongue for most of tonight, but for Danny Wilson to turn around and say that if we're going to persist with young defenders then we have to accept mistakes is just twisted and has fucked me off big time.

Don't fucking persist with them then you stupid bastard, fucking do something about it.
Have to say I thought the same. As for those predicting the play-offs, I am far from a pessimist, but realistically I think if I was offered 12th place right now I'd take it, as this season could get so much worse if we keep failing to win against sides in the bottom half.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:15:02 »

I'll nail my colours to the mast - if Wilson had it in him to rescue this dogshit start of the season, he'd have done it already, or at least taken great strides in the right direction. We'll be lucky to stay up if he lasts the whole season.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Coca Fola

« Reply #382 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:15:40 »

Went to the game on way back from a long meeting now gotta drive home.... Great. That's me done with away games this season, I'll just run my season ticket down i think this team are an embarrassment!
Feel sorry for you having to sit through that shite for 90 minutes, in the cold.  Angry
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:16:18 »

We go on a nice little run and we are right back in the mix.

And when is that going to happen? We've been waiting 4 months now!

According to Wilson on the radio - what can the manager do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Apologise to the 364 Town fans who trekked up there for a fucking start!

I know a lot of you are still backing him, but I've just about lost patience with him now and some of his repetitive comments.  This season is probably dead in the water as mentioned, but can somebody explain why the next one will be any better?  We'll lose the decent players we've got and have to start again from scratch!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:17:20 »

we've lost so the site has gone into meltdown i see.

A loss that leaves us hovering just above the relegation zone. Too early to panic but its hardly uprising there is unrest is it.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:17:42 »

And when is that going to happen? We've been waiting 4 months now!

According to Wilson on the radio - what can the manager do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Apologise to the 364 Town fans who trekked up there for a fucking start!

I know a lot of you are still backing him, but I've just about lost patience with him now and some of his repetitive comments.  This season is probably dead in the water as mentioned, but can somebody explain why the next one will be any better?  We'll lose the decent players we've got and have to start again from scratch!

I think writing us off for next season is a little, erm, stupid. We don't know who the manager will be, or which players will still be here, or which division we'll be in (although I'd say it'll almost certainly be this one)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:18:32 »

I think writing us off for next season is a little, erm, stupid. We don't know who the manager will be, or which players will still be here, or which division we'll be in (although I'd say it'll almost certainly be this one)
not the way were playing
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:20:09 »

It doesn't get any easier in the league - up next Sheffield Wednesday who are in form at the minute. Knowing the way this season has gone we will beat them!
Panda Paws

« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:23:47 »

Unless his budget limit has been reached. No idea, just guessing.

Fair enough but in the summer, when we signed 2 very good CMs in Ferry and Prutton, both on big wages, and one of them after Greer had left, why did he not think about using the money to fill the gap we could all see was there.

Take tonight's hosts for example. They have both Liam Chilvers and Sam Sodje in the ranks, both signed this summer. Hardly world beaters, but Chilvers in particular would be more than a solid CB at this level, having played nearly 100 times for PNE over the last 3 or four season.

Very much doubt they're going to be out of our budget.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:26:02 »

Sorry, I wasn't clear in what I meant.  Somebody mentioned this season is dead in the water, but they thought Wilson will still come good?  I was wondering what they thought would be different next season for that to happen?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: