Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Orient official matchday Fred  (Read 35545 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 15:28:47 »

What about herthab's statistical data? Are they not fact?

Fucking yawn!

go back to following crispy.

Herthab statistical data also shows we had more points at this stage last season, also a fact

fucking yawn.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 15:47:20 »

12 match unbeaten run in there!

We've lost as many at home already as we did all of last season.

This
No, you however do bore me

I'm going to go for getting to the play off final, finishing 5th in the league, losing two at home all season, winning 22 games, drawing 16 and losing only 8. Getting a total of 82 points.

Thats my reasons, little opinion, more so facts.

This
His last 3 postings are all spot on

This
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 16:53:00 »

were we that good last season?er no not really.the difference to now is that we had some players that were match winners, and others which were enough to push us on that little bit more than we are doing now.
there were plenty of dire matches-performances and results last year.
loosing that bit of quality,key players and formation is telling now.we aint far from last seasons level,but just enough for it to make all the difference though.

I sort of know where Arriba is coming from with this.  As mentioned, we were inconsistent at the start of last season, however we finished it pretty poorly as well, only picking up 6 points from the last 18 available.  It was the months in between when we got some largely unexpected and fanstastic results that got us to the play-offs.  Effectively we've started this season pretty much as we ended the last one.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 16:59:57 »

Herthab statistical data also shows we had more points at this stage last season, also a fact

Ironically if we did manage to win at Yeovil we would have exactly the same number of points as we did last season.

Which might suggest that we are not much worse than at this point last season. 

Whether we can have a run of 10 wins in 12 games like last year is debatable. Mind you I didn't think we could do that at this time last year either.

I guess time will tell, unless the board take the advice of some of our more mong like fans and get rid of DW.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 19:00:18 »

This is the matchday thread for the Orient game...............no one is saying we can't go up,no one is saying we are worse than last year etc.
My point is that Saturdays match v Orient was.........well not good and so the norm is to have a whinge
Thats the point of the matchday thread.......and like the Hudds game and Saints the comments were good.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #425 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 19:50:13 »

This is the matchday thread for the Orient game...............no one is saying we can't go up,no one is saying we are worse than last year etc.
My point is that Saturdays match v Orient was.........well not good and so the norm is to have a whinge
Thats the point of the matchday thread.......and like the Hudds game and Saints the comments were good.

Can't disagree with that Lee.

There should be another thread for this.

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 19:54:06 »

why?
it's no different to other matchday threads, except that everyone forgets the negatives when we win.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 20:00:47 »

why?
it's no different to other matchday threads, except that everyone forgets the negatives when we win.

No one forgets them when we lose or draw though Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: