Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 42006 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:00:54 »

Lucas - Shit
Amankwaah - Shit
Cuthbert - Ok
Morrison - Shit
Rose - Good
McGovern - shit
Prutton - Good
Douglas - Ok
Caddis - Good
Dossevi - Shit
Pericard - Shit beyond the realms of possiblity

O'Brien - Worst individual performance I've ever seen.

Also can someone give the cunt with the drum a good kicking please. That is all. I'm fucking off to bed.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:01:31 »

How anyone can say Cuthbert was shit tonight is beyond my comprehension. He cleared up so much behind Morrison and Amankwah all fucking night and was the reason we didn't ship a couple more goals.

Morrison let the occaision get to him tonight I thought. Can't of been easy for him up against the team he signed for as a schoolboy. Possibly at fault for not getting in front of his man for the third goal, but didn't do much wrong otherwise. Just no where near the confident performances we've seen of late.

Tommy and Perry were fucking woeful. They got bossed by a couple of mahoosive CB's with fuck all other than muscle and shirt-pulling tactics on show, and both got owned. Very dissapointed with the half chances missed and I wouldn't be surpised to see Wilson dip into the loan market before the weekend. Neither of them can complain that they had no service when 5 or 6 decent chances went begging that Charlie would of put away in his sleep, with his cock.

Caddis gets better by the game. Did well tonight.

Prutton is a bit Pepperami anyway. He's going to get 2 or 3 reds every season. Took his goal well and put him self about well before the red.

Rose looked competent and did well with his goal.

Amankwah and JPM definately our weakest players at the moment.

Lucas cant afford another lack of concentration any time soon.

Getting dicked by a better team on the day is something we have to learn from.

Agree about Cuthbert he did well.....it was out wide where we lost the match...they had width and used it and we didn't cope with that.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:04:45 »

AOB looked like a man scared to pick up another injury. Unwilling to use his greatest asset - pace.

He did make a couple of good runs but Rose and ?? were too slow spotting them.

Rose and O Brien have no connection between them.  JPM and Kev or Kev and Caddis are far more dangerous where as on the left they just get confused and end up throwing passes no where.

Never knowingly overstated.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:05:24 »

Saw Sheehan in the bar afterwards and he was limping badly so I can not see him being back for a few weeks at least Pruttons was 2 yellows so it should be only 1 game but it was a stupid tackle. JPM was lost on the left I could not see why Wilson did not move Caddis over there and put JPM back on the right where he can whip the ball in.

Second red of the season = two match ban.
flammableBen

« Reply #394 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:09:22 »

Second red of the season = two match ban.

6 days ago it was a full moon, I think under this seasons new rule of Brookings Bandana clause IV-a, that means it's a 3 and a half match ban.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:10:45 »

It's SY's fault for turning up.

We did make some silly errors tonight and on occasions looked nervous. When teams are physical (ala Millwall) against us we don't have a great deal of answers. When we press teams we look at our best. Plymouth weren't the best footballing side I've seen but they seemed determined to press us and attack with pace.

AOB frustrates me because when he pushes forward he looks a different player, I don't know if he was waiting for the overlap but he seemed to struggle to find an outlet tonight.

Ah well, good to see a fightback......shame about the last 2 minutes  Sad
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:13:54 »

I think Smith should start against Dagenham. Sorry but Lucas has been pretty mistake prone this season so far. Smith has played a few games and done nothing wrong. Chuck him in again. I's be tempted to go back to the flat 4-4-2 on Saturday. Get JP back on the right and try Caddis on the left. Ferry and JD in the centre. Can't see the diamond working without Prutton and JP isn't really the same player with that system.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:41:57 »

Although JP was generally anonymous he did put two cracking crosses in which led to the keeper's point blank save and Dossevi's header. Think we would have got a point if Plymouth didn't go down to 10 men. We'll miss Sheehan and Prutton for the next couple of games. Hope the rumours saying Charlie might be back for the Rovers game turn out to be true.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 00:27:08 »

shame we lost that one, obviously a really bad 1st to concede and a slightly unlucky 2nd, JP did well but the bounce went with 'muff, really should have dealt with it in the box though.

they did do well stopping us playing but i thought we started to 'mix it' well with them and we deservedly got back to 2-2, from there anything could have happened, and did...

as for loan signings - yes please asap.

neither peri or dossevi are going to score loads and the sooner we can put a goalscorer on the pitch the better, over the last two games there were countless half chances in and around the 6 yard box and a fit charlie austin probably would have plundered 5 goals between the two games - we need to add that instict and we'll start looking very strong i think.

on to daggers then with hopefully a goal getter in the side.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 06:25:41 »

A poor team performance last night. We were fortunate to get back to 2-2 and probably deserved what we got.
Up until his 'Red Mist Moment', Prutton was my MOTM by a mile, the only player who seemed to give a shit.
Results like this will happen (Remember rovers last season?) it's how we come back on Saturday that will tell us how far this team can go.

To complete the evening's overall shiteness, had to do a detour on the way home due to road closures and didn't get back till gone 12.30.

It's All Good..............
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 06:59:13 »

Was a good game to watch imo. Although the first ten minutes reminded me of 6 weeks ago. After that we got going and we fully deserved to draw ourselves level. I think we can feel a bit hard done by not to have come away with a point there.

Plymouth were good though, make no mistake. They did exactly what they said they'd do and exploited the flanks. Lucas redeemed himself and made some good saves and we've also forced their keeper into a couple.
Prutton can probably feel slightly hard done by, the first booking was never a booking and the 2nd came from being over excited after we'd pulled it back. I had a feeling it was coming all game though funnily enough.

Dossevi was pretty poor last night, couldn't cope with their strength and could barely stay onside. Vince couldn't trap the ball although his heading was ok. Caddis, Cuthbert and Prutton were our best 3 imo. AOB looked absolutely clueless and Rose went some way to redeeming himself.

Plymouth kept going though and popped the ball around quickly and with purpose and probably feel like they got their rewards. Dunno what their fans are so gloomy for!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 07:04:15 »

Dossevi was pretty poor last night, couldn't cope with their strength and could barely stay onside.

Me and my lad tried to count up the number of times he was caught offside but gave up due to running out of fingers.

It's All Good..............
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 07:05:08 »

i think some of the stick aimed at pericard is still a bit too harsh, he basically played up top on his own and either got the ball long at head height or was holding the ball up for our midfield to get involved somewhat belatedly

i also like how people have asked for 442 on saturday but we ended the first half and played the entire 2nd half playing this way, and it didn't work.

AOB as stated is clueless and any criticism aimed at rose for not passing to him is even more clueless. what would the point be in passing the ball 4 metres to a winger who's got a fullback right up his arse? especially one that looked as off as AOB did.

Ferry looked a bit out of sorts and really didn't fancy a tackle at all, but he's just coming back from an injury and did have some impact i guess.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Keep Poyet in my heart

« Reply #403 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 07:05:22 »

Oh dear......... Perhaps Morrison and the back four are not quite as good as you boys have been making out.

42 reasons why Morrison is better than Greer....................?

Methinks not.    Hmmm
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 07:05:26 »

Me and my lad tried to count up the number of times he was caught offside but gave up due to running out of fingers.
inbreds!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: