Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 42008 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:47:11 »

If you found that entertaining then you're a sadist.

It was a good game....if you think that we are going to go unbeaten all season dream on......take the positives for fucking once..........course i was gutted to lose but these things even out over a season.
Ground was full of idiots moaning even after we got back to 2-2.......the better team won...it happens.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:47:15 »

Losing is not entertaining.
lambourn red

« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:47:54 »

I have no idea how AOB has made it a pro footballer he should have stuck to sprinting as said he seems to have no footballing brain at all it was like playing with 9 men.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:49:06 »

Losing is not entertaining.

Get used to being unentertained then Dave..........
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:49:43 »

AOB looked like a man scared to pick up another injury. Unwilling to use his greatest asset - pace.

He did make a couple of good runs but Rose and ?? were too slow spotting them.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:51:09 »

I don't remember AOB making any good runs. In fact I don't even remember him actually running. What a waste of a sub.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:52:03 »

AOB looked like a man scared to pick up another injury. Unwilling to use his greatest asset - pace.

He plays to deep Batch...........they need to give him the ball further upfield.
First thing he did when coming on was trot back to defend a corner.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:52:18 »

To be fair, he didn't really get a chance. Which was partly due to his poor positioning but mainly due to him not being played in when he was running in to space. Not sure he really fits in with the team and the way we play, he's got the pace but if Wilson can't figure out how to use it he might as well get rid of him sooner rather than later.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:52:48 »

I don't remember AOB making any good runs. In fact I don't even remember him actually running. What a waste of a sub.

He did a ridiculously fast run at one point, but it was completely wasted and then it took him about 5 minutes to recover from it!
deltaincline

« Reply #384 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:53:42 »

How anyone can say Cuthbert was shit tonight is beyond my comprehension. He cleared up so much behind Morrison and Amankwah all fucking night and was the reason we didn't ship a couple more goals.

Morrison let the occaision get to him tonight I thought. Can't of been easy for him up against the team he signed for as a schoolboy. Possibly at fault for not getting in front of his man for the third goal, but didn't do much wrong otherwise. Just no where near the confident performances we've seen of late.

Tommy and Perry were fucking woeful. They got bossed by a couple of mahoosive CB's with fuck all other than muscle and shirt-pulling tactics on show, and both got owned. Very dissapointed with the half chances missed and I wouldn't be surpised to see Wilson dip into the loan market before the weekend. Neither of them can complain that they had no service when 5 or 6 decent chances went begging that Charlie would of put away in his sleep, with his cock.

Caddis gets better by the game. Did well tonight.

Prutton is a bit Pepperami anyway. He's going to get 2 or 3 reds every season. Took his goal well and put him self about well before the red.

Rose looked competent and did well with his goal.

Amankwah and JPM definately our weakest players at the moment.

Lucas cant afford another lack of concentration any time soon.

Getting dicked by a better team on the day is something we have to learn from.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:54:41 »

I'm not defending him, he was dogshit. But he did make 2 runs which we were too slow spotting. Literally 2. Not 3 and definitely not 4, but it was more than 1, that being 2.

I thought Cuthbert had a decent game tonight BTW. Our only half decent defender.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:55:30 »

Anyone know why LJF wasn't on the bench tonight? Injured or dropped?

Could have done with him coming on for Cuthbert or Morrison to try and sort the defence out.
Talk Talk

« Reply #387 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:56:14 »

I'm with Leefer and Johnny on the "well entertained bandwagon". I thoroughly enjoyed the match. Coming back from two stupid goals to even it up was ace. Yeah, we lost but it was a good goal and tbh I think they edged the game.

We looked horribly dead up front tonight though. No flair or good touches. Perhaps Dossevi was out of sorts but he was nowhere near Saturday's performance. Missing Mr A a lot.

JPM was anonymous again. Worrying. Caddis gets better and better.

Pratton's (sic) goal was well taken, Rose's free kick was excellent. O'Brien could have made such a difference when he came on if he did his one trick pony act running like a fucking fast fucker. But no, he wandered aimlessly. Very frustrating.

Crap bench again and with Pratton and probably Sheehan out it's all looking rather threadbare.

PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:57:42 »

I thought we played alright tonight against one of the better teams in the league, and i was another who was entertained Smiley

We lost after conceding two reeeeally really shitty goals as well as a well worked goal. I think we deserved a point, due to the chances we created, and as already said, Austin would have had a field day on the amount of half chances we had as well, but oh well......i'll get over it.

NEXT!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
lambourn red

« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 23:00:34 »

Saw Sheehan in the bar afterwards and he was limping badly so I can not see him being back for a few weeks at least Pruttons was 2 yellows so it should be only 1 game but it was a stupid tackle. JPM was lost on the left I could not see why Wilson did not move Caddis over there and put JPM back on the right where he can whip the ball in.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: