Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28706 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 22:44:02 »

Oh yeah

Oops
flammableBen

« Reply #226 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 22:53:41 »

well fuck you then you cunting pete burns retarted tranny face.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 00:48:16 »

Sat in the DRS I don't recall hearing the drum. Was it very small.

Depends where you were sat Batchy, I could hear it but was pleased it was shouted down. Saw Mex today (where's your hat?), think I saw JFW too at half time (on her own)....it's great being anonymous  Smiley
santasdead

« Reply #228 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 01:17:26 »

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/eb/ec/0,,10341~9039083,00.jpg[/url]

As mentioned- this is a yellow card offense folks.

Bollocks. I can see where you can class that as rekcless (mistimed or a timed trip/pull/push) but that tackle is horrendous. If his foot is coming down then that's a red - his foot is coming down from at least knee high. It's just pure dangerous to have his foot that high. Serious foul play in my book. Div?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 01:20:23 »

I see you missed the sarcasm like Batch did when he read it...
santasdead

« Reply #230 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 01:32:07 »

I see you missed the sarcasm like Batch did when he read it...

I've just not read the thread. Saw the photo and the comment with it and thought 'fuck it. i'm going to drunken comment on this'.

I am a doosch though.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 06:25:53 »

I thought everyone except JP had a good game... even Prutton and Kennedy, which appears to be at odds with some opinion on here. I really rate him and see no reason for Sheehan to replace him at this moment in time. Good result, onwards and upwards.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 06:34:43 »

I thought Morrison was immense. Again. Fast becoming one of my favourite town players.

Sucha relief to get that win.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 06:49:36 »

Great result, match wasn't a classic but the 3 points was all that mattered.

One person has been overlooked, with regard to their contribution in this victory, and that is the originator of this thread....

It's All Good..............
normy

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 07:14:09 »

Thought it was a poor game. Especially the first half, no width, and JPM seemed totally out of place, while  Prutton seemed out of the game. Second half more energy and Prutton got moving a bit.
I'm not looking forward to long ball/knockdowns all the time if it continues like this, boring,lets get back to last season's attractive passing football again.

ust be the oldest
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 07:19:01 »

Thought it was a poor game. Especially the first half, no width, and JPM seemed totally out of place, while  Prutton seemed out of the game. Second half more energy and Prutton got moving a bit.
I'm not looking forward to long ball/knockdowns all the time if it continues like this, boring,lets get back to last season's attractive passing football again.

The first half was boring, granted.
But the 2nd half was good, albeit a bit one paced.
Two slow sides with no real counter attacking football, but some good football at times from both sides.
We did enough to win the game and I can't remember Smithy having a save to make.

Oh and I don't like McGovern with hair, he just doesn't look right.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 08:52:43 by Ginginho » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 07:20:08 »

The first half was boring, granted.
But the 2nd half was good, albeit a bit one paced.
Two slow sides with no real counter attacking football, but some good football at times from both sides.
We did enough to win the game and I can't remember Smithy having a save to make.

Oh and I don't live McGovern with hair, he just doesn't look right.

Smithy made 2 good saves.

It's All Good..............
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 07:21:42 »

Ah yeah, I remember one of them, from the flick on header in the first half.
Barry Scott

« Reply #238 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 08:15:25 »

I've just not read the thread. Saw the photo and the comment with it and thought 'fuck it. i'm going to drunken comment on this'.

I am a doosch though.

It's not your fault you're an American. Isn't it a douche though? Better known as a shower. Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 08:21:34 »

I thought everyone except JP had a good game... even Prutton and Kennedy, which appears to be at odds with some opinion on here. I really rate him and see no reason for Sheehan to replace him at this moment in time. Good result, onwards and upwards.

I like Kennedy...but he tends to knock the ball in a bit early when there is still plenty of space to run into...means players wernt ready for the cross...could turn into a real good player if he can build himself up a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: