Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28259 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #315 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 20:30:07 »

Their goalie looks as though he has been on a course of botox
Talk Talk

« Reply #316 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 22:07:44 »

Late posting...but my thoughts.

Phil had a cracking game, an excellent save in the second half. He's fine.

Back four were superb. Kennedy as he is playing at the moment is 500% better than Rose. I was pleased to see Ferry, Prutton and Douglas in the middle. Douglas is getting back to form thankfully. Ferry is like a little excited terrier, all over the pitch doing what he does best. Prutton was improved, but still has a way to go to convince me he should start.

We missed O'Brien, there was acres of space on the left and his pace would have ripped their right back a new one. I hardly noticed McGovern and has been said, that might have been the formation. Prefer him out on the right ahead of Manks, tbh.

I was surprised by Vince's substitution, I thought he was doing fine. Although Dossevi is lively, perhaps Charlie's unfortunate injury will give us an insight into how they can work together.

I just loved Charlie's goal - you can see how much it means to the man to score for Swindon Town. In front of the TE too. Bliss.

To the guy with the drum...just no. Please don't do it again.
Panda Paws

« Reply #317 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 22:35:11 »

I was pleased to see Ferry, Prutton and Douglas in the middle. Douglas is getting back to form thankfully. Ferry is like a little excited terrier, all over the pitch doing what he does best. Prutton was improved, but still has a way to go to convince me he should start.

We missed O'Brien, there was acres of space on the left and his pace would have ripped their right back a new one. I hardly noticed McGovern and has been said, that might have been the formation. Prefer him out on the right ahead of Manks, tbh.

There was loads of space because we played with a middle three and were deliberately very narrow, so I'm not sure how we missed AOB in that system. He doesn't fit at all.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: