Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise Men Say - A New Podcast  (Read 7024 times)
stevenhchrist

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 17:44:24 »

I'm not associated with wisemensay, the three wise men, men in black or Ernie Wise. I just stumbled across this forum and thought I'd make a comment. No surprise this forum is made up of many a keyboard warrior making up for their lack of courtesy and manners with a large portion of swearing and guff. Good luck to you as it takes real guts to type the 'C word'. Keep giving it the cyber big potatoes.

stevenhchrist
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 17:45:44 »

Oops

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 17:46:26 »

ok jesus
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 17:47:11 »

Or is it two people- Steven H and Chris T- if so could you make it clear which of you is speaking so we can form seperate opinions, thanks!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 17:49:35 »

I'm not associated with wisemensay, the three wise men, men in black or Ernie Wise. I just stumbled across this forum and thought I'd make a comment. No surprise this forum is made up of many a keyboard warrior making up for their lack of courtesy and manners with a large portion of swearing and guff. Good luck to you as it takes real guts to type the 'C word'. Keep giving it the cyber big potatoes.

stevenhchrist
Bye then Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 18:21:44 »

stevenhchrist

I thuoght you were a twat after your first post - thank you for confirming it in the second.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: