Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20241 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:51:23 »

Oh don't get me wrong Sade, i wasn't trying to defend them, just giving my story. Millwall are undoubtedly arseholes in the main and from the masses of police, Wembley Central being closed, amongst other things, it only makes it obvious.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:54:56 »

Its ok Barry I know you weren't trying to defend them Cheesy You were one of the lucky ones not to witness there stupid behaviour after the game. Thats fair enough.

Anyway I've had enough about talking about these strange people. Onwards and upwards.

RED ARMY
betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:57:07 »

From my experience Millwall fans were a credit to their club. Went back to the Green Man after the game, when we went to leave we was told not to walk down the street round the front of the pub by the bouncers because it was full of Millwall. Decided to ignore their advice and ended up walking to the train with masses of Millwall fans.
   Kept quiet at first but then chatted to a few of them about the game. The 5 of us got on the train with it packed with their fans and not one of them even had a bad word to say to us, from my experience they were very gracious in victory as most of us were in defeat.
They out-played us, out-sung and at the end of the day they finished higher than us in the league so fair play to them. To keep 3 clean sheets in their play off games needs applauding.

Now I've heard the Town lads were out last night and I've heard a load of day trippers were giving them shit for not turning up Saturday. That really pisses me off. Ok they can all play better than that but as I sat at Gillingham first game of the season I never expect us to play at Wembley this season. They've had a great season and can be proud of the football they've played this season and how hard they worked...I hope they all got pissed, they deserve to.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:01:19 »

Does any adult actually find that throat-slitting action remotely frightening?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
the german herman

« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:06:14 »

My parents and brother had a bottle thrown at them from a Millwall pub on their way to the ground.  They were walking with a group of others, luckily no-one got hurt.  Perhaps the Millwall lot can try and justify that one. 

It cant be defended so i wont try, We never seem to see it yet every team we play come out with the same storys, You have a fella on here laughing because a Millwall fans car was vandalised, I suppose that is ok where you come from
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:43:52 »

Not so much frightening I don't think!But when its a grown man doing it to a coach with children /women / elderley. It does make you think! He looked more like a donut more than anything.

Does any adult actually find that throat-slitting action remotely frightening?

RED ARMY
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:59:25 »

Mind you, I know wasnt doing it at them. Think someone at the front of the coach was giving him banter back!

RED ARMY
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:04:00 »

It cant be defended so i wont try, We never seem to see it yet every team we play come out with the same storys, You have a fella on here laughing because a Millwall fans car was vandalised, I suppose that is ok where you come from

My comment was based on what I know as a fact from the game.  I can't comment on who did or didn't vandalise a car - and if true then that certainly isn't acceptable from either set of fans.

As for the "where you come from comment" I'm guessing that was just to add a bit of humour to your post.

« Last Edit: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:10:50 by Luci » Logged
the german herman

« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 13:17:40 »

My comment was based on what I know as a fact from the game.  I can't comment on who did or didn't vandalise a car - and if true then that certainly isn't acceptable from either set of fans.

As for the "where you come from comment" I'm guessing that was just to add a bit of humour to your post.

To be honest i thought i would have a look on here to see what you lot thought of the day. I was surprised to say the least to hear there was trouble of any sort at the game
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 15:22:31 »

To be honest i thought i would have a look on here to see what you lot thought of the day. I was surprised to say the least to hear there was trouble of any sort at the game
I think you must be the only person in the country to be surprised. You might not have seen it yourself, and I didn't see any actual violence myself, but to actually think it wasn't going to happen is naive... to put it politely.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 15:46:37 »

Bye then! Bit Sad really that millwall fans are still posting on here. YAWN.

I certainly hope you weren't referring to me.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 15:50:39 »

I think you must be the only person in the country to be surprised. You might not have seen it yourself, and I didn't see any actual violence myself,

Bollocks Alex, i saw you pull that machete out of your coat when confronted!

Nutter!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 16:27:31 »

Re: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...
« Reply #63 on: Today at 00:08:22 » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fair play,I was shitting it when I was on their tube 
You should try going down on the tube station at midnight
the german herman

« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 17:11:36 »

I think you must be the only person in the country to be surprised. You might not have seen it yourself, and I didn't see any actual violence myself, but to actually think it wasn't going to happen is naive... to put it politely.
But there was,nt any real trouble was there
4th time lucky

« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 17:44:33 »

what a prick. firstly your cry of miiiiilllllllaaaawwww is so 1980s its old hat it dont frighten people anymore  and 38.000 of you must be stuck in a time warp. when we walked up to wembley and passed you lot singing that stupid miiiiillllwaaaallll we all felll about laughing it was pathetic. stop living on reputation cause next season you will be matched by numbers by most clubs and i hope you all get a kicking. no more picking on the small clubs and getting away with it you horrible cunts now fuck off
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: