Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20056 times)
Red Away Kit

« on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:11:06 »

Well, before you ‘click’ off … just take a few moments to read what I have to say.

There are various comments elsewhere in cyber land, from Swindon fans, telling of their stories and gripes from Wembley. May I, as a football fan, just correct, or give a balanced reply to some of those vile scumbag remarks, or statements, that some of your fans have made.

Firstly, aggro? Yes, what aggro? We’re told that Millwall fans were taking the piss out of the Swindon fans as you left the stadium car parks? If you had won, would your fans would have been more modest? No.

How many coach windows were smashed … ssssh … I can hear the silence. The fans that were verbally abused? Well, according to many Millwall persons alighting at Wembley Central, Swindon also have a ’moronic’ section of fans … don’t you?  To the group of Swindon heavies [cough … laugh] who rounded on a bloke with his 7 year old child, well done, be proud eh? Scum.

No matter what some of your disgruntled fans write, you were out played for most of the game. You had one clear chance, the pitch put paid to that, … also, you had a couple of half chances, but that’s all.
If you need to take out your frustrations on anybody, why do you bother going the easy stereotypical route eh? Why not turn your venom to your incompetent team, rather than the vast majority of the 38,000+ Millwall support who went to Wembley to have a good day as innocent football supporters.

The thing that makes a supporter of a CAPITAL club annoyed is fans from teams in the ‘Shires’ getting above their station. Social deprivation in Swindon? Seriously, we’ve got council estates bigger than large swathes of your TOWN.

Remarks like “pikey cunts” just make you sound like you’re copying somebody else’s rhetoric/bias ‘inflamed’ view of Millwall supporters … Ironically, fans of west ham, who now mostly reside in Essex, which has the LARGEST concentration of? You guessed it … traveller camps in the UK … so where’s your evidence eh? A small travellers camp alongside a railway arch near to Millwall? That’s hardly convincing evidence.

I just wish some of the many Swindon fans, who walked down the steps of Wembley Park tube without any problems, would get the opportunity to put some of your ‘incorrect’ comments into the recycle bin, where they deserve to be. You were playing against a club that has had, a bad reputation for well over 100 years. This was the result of ongoing government failing to invest in the community in and around Millwall’s ground. So social disorder raised it’s head long before the ‘beautiful’ game’ went corporate … BUT, we, like possibly you also? Got left behind.

We chant “No one likes us, we don’t care” And quite frankly, after reading some of the stereotypical statements from Swindon fans on various forums, well, can you really blame us for having that opinion of ourselves?

I wish your team well for the future … but to the ‘moaners’ … get an education.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:12:26 »

Chip...and shoulder,enjoy your moment and stop whinging.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:17:33 »

I got to be honest im more fucked off with the support of our own club than the millwall lot! Their support was a class above in the stadium. I cant comment on outside but personally I did not see or receive any trouble
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:20:16 »

'Click' off? I stopped reading there. LAME Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:20:37 »

i think you ought to read some more of the threads. nearly all the discussion on here is about our performance and our lack of support and plenty give credit to millwall for making a lot of noise.

personally i don't think i saw a single millwall fan yesterday outside the ground, aside from an oldish bloke on the train into paddington!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:21:39 »

Ive said it before but all that "no one likes us " crap is total bollocks.Most people,me included,dont really give a shit about you one way or the other-you're just another small football club,like us with a moronic element of fans.Now go and celebrate your 15 minutes of fame and leave us alone please.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:23:33 »

I've got no idea what you're talking about - not seen/heard any comments like those you complain about. You clearly have a massive inferiority complex, no doubt well merited. But shouldn't you be concentrating on your (well-deserved) win? You outplayed us and outsang us yesterday - we were utter shit. Well done. Now please fuck off
magic8ball

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:25:37 »

Please fuck off Millwall. Have a look around this forum and see what we've actually been complaining about. Pikey cunt.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:27:04 »

Is it ok for millwall fans to spit at and verbally abuse innocent people on the train? This happened to my bro after the game. What a bunch of cunts they are.

Scum.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:40:08 »

something deffo kicked off near wembley central.was in the bear and loads of meatwagons steamed by with sirens blazing.
when we went to the station, it was heaving with old bill there
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:42:26 »

I've got no idea what you're talking about - not seen/heard any comments like those you complain about. You clearly have a massive inferiority complex, no doubt well merited. But shouldn't you be concentrating on your (well-deserved) win? You outplayed us and outsang us yesterday - we were utter shit. Well done. Now please fuck off

I thought it a bit strange that on the way out and in the car park..Millwall fans didn't seem interested in celebrating their win, but rather having a go at Swindon fans.

I did see one bloke shaking peoples hands....well played, good luck next season etc, thought there might have been more of that sort of thing, given most of the Swindon based Millwall fans I know are decent types.

As for the atmosphere...it needed something to happen on the pitch....for whatever reason it didn't.

I think day trippers are ace....more the merrier for me.   Biggest moaning I heard yesterday was from some who've not missed a game all season....their main beef being that we've had nothing in midfield all season, and could do with someone like Lee Collins...no really....

This despite only losing 8 league games all season, only bettered once in our time long Div 3 history.

Heads need clearing, the last thing wee need is a hangover at the start of next season.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:43:34 »

Is it ok for millwall fans to spit at and verbally abuse innocent people on the train? This happened to my bro after the game. What a bunch of cunts they are.

Scum.

fuck me thats the first time ever youve been concerned about me soapy tit wank

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:43:54 »

Red Away Kit enjoy your promotion the best team won on the day.
Just let us moan amongst ourselves on our forum, and please fuck off.
Amir

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 11:09:24 »

Millwall fans go on and on about how everyone perceives them, but it's them who believe it and feel they have to live up to it.  It went off twice at Wembley Central, the second time in front of about 50 kitted up old bill.  Brains or what. 

They can't even win gracefully, and that just about sums them up.  Fucking jokers.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 11:15:54 »

Oh dear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: