Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20342 times)
SarumRed

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:34:00 »

Apart from the fkin bit i found it quite funny and wished it was on video. The wife is a manc season ticket holder and has had worse at Liverpool games. One of my boys is autistic so he needs to experience all kinds of things. We were at the Den 3 weeks ago and he had his scarf on and was getting nasty looks from grown men now that isnt right.
Medway, I have an autistic son. I wasn't planning on taking him to Town games. I thought this doomed me to the Premiership. Mine is 12, interested in your experiences.
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:44:14 »

Just pm'd you... Wink

One Davie Bamber.......................
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 23:27:47 »

We came out of wembley park much the same. My boyfriend was waving his scarf high above his head and Jayohaitchenn opened his jacket to reveal his shirt.... Obviously this started the thousands of millwall outside chanting.
I lost my group in the chaos coming down the steps so walked through all their fans for ages on my own with my 11yr old son and can count the amount of police we saw on my fingers. Not once did i encounter anything bad other than football banter! I smiled and laughed my way through them. It wasnt too nice but i was at no point scared.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 00:08:22 »

Fair play,I was shitting it when I was on their tube  Cheesy

/
W56196272
nochee

« Reply #64 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 00:55:53 »

We came out of wembley park much the same. My boyfriend was waving his scarf high above his head and Jayohaitchenn opened his jacket to reveal his shirt.... Obviously this started the thousands of millwall outside chanting.
I lost my group in the chaos coming down the steps so walked through all their fans for ages on my own with my 11yr old son and can count the amount of police we saw on my fingers. Not once did i encounter anything bad other than football banter! I smiled and laughed my way through them. It wasnt too nice but i was at no point scared.

But lets be honest here Miss Angry, you are not one to be messed with, are you!! Smiley
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 02:32:23 »

Sorry didn't read all the threads, but I was drinking in the Globe from 10am onwards and it was all millwall. No hassle when swindon fans were nearby and just wish that those fans had come into the pub and not avodied it. I'm sure it would have been ok.....but you never know.

those millwall fans were ok but if poeple had hassle with some elsewhere then fair enough.

Only saw one incident. About 2.45 was looking at the swindon fans arriving whilst having a beer in club wembley (is that great or what!!!!) and saw a bit of trouble outside the turnstiles. One big lad had 3 blokes having a go....police nowwhere.

Not sure if he was swindon or millwall but took a bit of a battering.

Did anyone see the doorman at the Bear pub. Very erm....short. Must have been a hard fucker!
To the two ladies at the pub in paddington that were there for the weekend, sorry but I was well pised and probably talked bolloxs as I am now!!!

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 02:49:37 »

Yeh saw that little bouncer, all of about 5 ft. Upon going in he asked if I was a Swindon fan. I pointed to my scarf, apparently not evidence enough, so whilst his colleague was ready to usher me in he insisted on me producing the ticket. No probs though, he was polite about it. Service was very swift in there.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 04:38:34 »

Sorry didn't read all the threads, but I was drinking in the Globe from 10am onwards and it was all millwall. No hassle when swindon fans were nearby and just wish that those fans had come into the pub and not avodied it. I'm sure it would have been ok.....but you never know.

those millwall fans were ok but if poeple had hassle with some elsewhere then fair enough.

Only saw one incident. About 2.45 was looking at the swindon fans arriving whilst having a beer in club wembley (is that great or what!!!!) and saw a bit of trouble outside the turnstiles. One big lad had 3 blokes having a go....police nowwhere.

Not sure if he was swindon or millwall but took a bit of a battering.

Did anyone see the doorman at the Bear pub. Very erm....short. Must have been a hard fucker!
To the two ladies at the pub in paddington that were there for the weekend, sorry but I was well pised and probably talked bolloxs as I am now!!!

I was right next to that incident outside the turnstiles. It was a 'Wall fan who got battered. To be fair, the police were onto it as quickly as they could to prevent it from escalating.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:09:37 »

Bye then! Bit Sad really that millwall fans are still posting on here. YAWN.

RED ARMY
the german herman

« Reply #69 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:27:17 »

Yes.

Yes we would have been more modest, because we have class. No matter how many fans you take, how much noise you make or how many games you win. Millwall will never, ever have any class about them what so ever.

A large majority of your fans, chose coming out to give it the big 'un infront of us than celebrating your play off win in the stadium for fuck sake.

If we'd won we would have been inside Wembley for the next 45 minutes celebrating our promotion, not running outside to shout abuse at the losers and then make a moronic single sound.
Did any of our fans leave at the end to have ago at you. I am not for one minute calling you a liar. But our end was still packed half an hour after the game, We have our problem supporters we know that, I dont think swindon are on there radar  though, What i saw from us was a large noisy support. I walked back to Wembley stadium overground after the game your coaches were leaving. Hand on heart i never saw one incident not one, Am i blind or are you being over sensitive

Dont try and tell us it didnt kick off, because it fucking did - you're scum. Championship scum, but scum still the same.

Yeah, you've got a bite now kindly fuck off.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:29:44 »

If youre going to quote, at least highlight what youve written?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:30:31 »

Yes, loads of them.

It surprised me they left so quickly. Very little violence after the game that I saw personally, but that wasnt my point.

The fact thousands of Millwall fans chose to come out and take the piss rather than celebrate your win, well thats not right is it?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:38:26 »

My parents and brother had a bottle thrown at them from a Millwall pub on their way to the ground.  They were walking with a group of others, luckily no-one got hurt.  Perhaps the Millwall lot can try and justify that one. 

Barry Scott

« Reply #73 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:40:52 »

I actually had a fair bit of banter with some Millwall, i didn't see a single fan that was living up to the stereo type. Well, we went past once group and they saw a friends town top, so started saying something then we said well done, had a bit of friendly banter stood with them for a few mins chatting, then walked on.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:47:13 »

Everyone had a different experience on the day. We've all had the normal bit of football banter, the chants, the odd V sing or the w*nker etc etc. And thats fine! But from my experience at wembley , Millwall fans lived up to their name and took it that bit further. The spitting, the old throat slitting actions! Lovely. It was not nice to have a 10 year with us that looked scared, but we just told him we were on the coach and nothing would happen! Their fans were immense inside wembley, I am not going to Deny that but outside the ground it was just OTT and I am glad we won't be playing them again next season. I dislike Bristol City, but I sure hope they deck them on the pitch next season.

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: