Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20053 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:09:42 »

Brief pleasant chat with one Lions fan coming out of Wembley Park Tube - pleased for you mste.

after the match on my way back to the tube being told I'd had a nice day out, lost and should now fuck off  by one of a group of six - bloke looked surprised when I answered back (didn't tell him to F*** off or anything) and carried on walking

1/10 on a scale of hooliganism but chippy none the less.  I was too happy for my own team when we had won in 90 & 93 to take that kind of attitude.

Wouldn't have mentioned but Lions fan asked - actually about in line with what I would've expected based on past experience.

We do not indeed like you and actually we don't care either, so try and enjoy life a bit and F*** off please.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:15:29 »

I thought it a bit strange that on the way out and in the car park..Millwall fans didn't seem interested in celebrating their win, but rather having a go at Swindon fans.

Our coach was saying exactly the same thing, never seen a large amount of supporters so disinterested in the fact they'd just won promotion.  Quite sad really.

As others have said, why don't you just disappear, enjoy your promotion and leave us alone.  Pretty pathetic that you've won and still got nothing better to do that come on here talking crap.  PISS OFF
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:31:46 »

Red Away kit - long boring post.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:35:41 »

banter is one thing and I don't mind a bit. but when you get a few knobs coming up to you when with family giving it large about how we would get battered and doing that spas millll chant in your face. well you just laugh at them really. can't remember another set of fans acting like that though.

it was the goading after the match while on the coach that I didn't like. fair play to the coach next to us that seemed intent on getting out the car park no matter how many millwall fans he took with him. that said ob were slow to clear the way. presumably too busy eating wembley mini doughnuts leftovers to do their job.

and fair play to the piss taking lads at the back of coach 48. brightened a grim car park exit! "yeah 1 0, but my daughter isn't as fat as yours". childish I know.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:35:47 »

Fair do's, your support excelled our in the singing stakes but I did observe a few things that were dismaying. The moment I stepped out of Wembley Park station, enjoying my beer (purposely not wearing my scarf because it was completely heaving with Millwall fans), I stopped beneath the steps of the station. A couple emerged decked out in red, the wife holding her toddlers hands down the steps. A universal chorus with much gesturing of arms went up of 'Who the fucking hell are you?' That registered an early note in me of wariness of your lot. The reputation is clearly earnt.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:37:01 »

Firstly, aggro? Yes, what aggro? We’re told that Millwall fans were taking the piss out of the Swindon fans as you left the stadium car parks? If you had won, would your fans would have been more modest? No.

Yes.

Yes we would have been more modest, because we have class. No matter how many fans you take, how much noise you make or how many games you win. Millwall will never, ever have any class about them what so ever.

A large majority of your fans, chose coming out to give it the big 'un infront of us than celebrating your play off win in the stadium for fuck sake.

If we'd won we would have been inside Wembley for the next 45 minutes celebrating our promotion, not running outside to shout abuse at the losers and then make a moronic single sound.

Dont try and tell us it didnt kick off, because it fucking did - you're scum. Championship scum, but scum still the same.

Yeah, you've got a bite now kindly fuck off.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:38:43 by Dave » Logged
SarumRed

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:50:30 »

Yes.

Yes we would have been more modest, because we have class.

I think that's going a bit too far. I personally don't have any class and feel upset about being accused of it! I'm sure had it had been a victory against Oxford an element of our support would have done the same.

But this should have been a football purists day, two good sides with no particular history of malice at a neutral venue. But its Millwall, a history of malice against the whole world.
SarumRed

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:53:00 »

Oh, while I'm here, football purism also involves red against blue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:54:04 »

i don't think red away kit will be responding for at least a day.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:54:12 »

it's crazy that a teams fans are intent of causing aggro whilst their team lift the trophy.just shows what a bunch of cretins they are.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:57:38 »

If it helps me and my friend got spun possibly the best chat up line ever by 3 Millwall fans they walked past us singing "WHO ARE YA" a few times then one of them stopped came over and said "no actually who are ya? We wanna know we think your hot!" haha made an old lady chuckle anyway!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:59:37 »

it's crazy that a teams fans are intent of causing aggro whilst their team lift the trophy.just shows what a bunch of cretins they are.

in the interest of balance the majority of their fans were fine. but the not insignificant dip shit element continue to soil it for them.

amazingly the news of the screws had a good report on the gamem they also picked up on the idiot element.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:04:07 »

A black lad i know got called a ni**er by some lad outside the tesco and he nutted the twat haha he ran off like a little girl.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:06:03 »

Quality banter but no need to be modest!

SarumRed

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:08:44 »

amazingly the news of the screws had a good report on the gamem they also picked up on the idiot element.

From the news of the world site:

By julie.. Posted May 30 2010 at 10:40 AM.

i went as a neutral and Millwall deserved the win and their fans were terrific,i thought the Swindon fans were very unsporting as they cleared their end in the matter of minutes and didnt stay to even applaud their losing team let alone their victors,congrats to Millwall and good luck next season

Is this true? I was in Slough by the time the trophy was awarded. Didn't anyone stay to applaud our side?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: