Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20280 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:10:34 »

I did.

....I left just as our players were going in and Paul Robinson was lifting the trophy.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:14:44 »

we clapped our team off for a few minutes but didn't wait to see millwall pick up the trophy. why would we.

did see paynter put a ball up his shirt though. you can take the lad out of liverpool...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:16:26 »

I left when our last player went down the tunnel. Didn't even look at Millwall going up the stairs. Why the fuck should I.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
SarumRed

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:17:15 »

I did.

....I left just as our players were going in and Paul Robinson was lifting the trophy.

Fair play. I feel a bit guilty now having seen the highlight show and Charlie crying.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:17:29 »

haha julie can chew on my fat one! missing the point love, I'm not there to fucking applaud another team getting promoted.

reminds me of that time we were at wycombe and donkey adams was introduced to the crowd there and we gave him all sorts of abuse!! then some dopey bint phoned their local radio show nearly in tears afterwards, she couldn't understand why we wouldn't show him any respect

"it's his first game, he's being introduced to the crowd, and the swindon fans ruined it for us"

...job done boys
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:22:48 »

I stayed and applauded the players, more for the season as a whole than yesterday's performance.  Noticed Billy put the ball up his shirt as well.  Felt quite upset at the sight of Charlie inconsolable with a towel over his head and just about stopped the tears myself.  Danny Ward was also particularly distressed with various people comforting him. Exited just as Millwall were about to lift the trophy, had no interest in seeing that.  Judging by the number of Millwall fans who we crossed on the way back to the coach, seems like most of them didn't either!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:27:52 »

I did.

So did I...so Julie's talking crap.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 13:41:14 »

haha julie can chew on my fat one! missing the point love, I'm not there to fucking applaud another team getting promoted.

reminds me of that time we were at wycombe and donkey adams was introduced to the crowd there and we gave him all sorts of abuse!! then some dopey bint phoned their local radio show nearly in tears afterwards, she couldn't understand why we wouldn't show him any respect

"it's his first game, he's being introduced to the crowd, and the swindon fans ruined it for us"

...job done boys

That was brilliant.

Shame about the result, but our fans were hillarious that day.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:03:33 »

I reckon there were still 20,000 people in the Town section when Millwall started climbing the steps. We stayed and clapped our team for over 10 minutes then when the announcer (understandably) went all "aren't Millwall wonderful" people started to leave en masse. It's no more or less than I'd expect from any other team's fans.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:04:41 »

I think there were far fewer than that, maybe 3-4000 at most when they took the honours.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:08:45 »

i left within 10 seconds of the final whistle and was home by 6.30 , i clapped the fuckers off at hartlepool away and shit stadiums like colchesters, julie can go fuck herself
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:12:37 »

I stayed until the last of our players left the pitch and I applauded them all the way. Strangely it kind of started the healing process. Our fans were very gracious in defeat and definitely did not leave the stadium en masse at full time, shame Millwall's don't know how to be gracious in victory.
woolster

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:28:13 »

That was brilliant.

Shame about the result, but our fans were hillarious that day.
this is 100% true, my mates family got off the tube and got confronted by a group of milwall, they started to give them abuse, started spitting and throwing cans at them, one of the swindon family was a 17 year old girl, she managed to kick one milwall lad in the bollocks, as he doubled over she got him with a couple of more kicks to his face resultng in breaking his jaw, turns out she was a under 18 kick boxing champion , the other lot of milwall fans started to laugh at the milwall kiddie and they fucked off, superb Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:32:26 »

this is 100% true, my mates family got off the tube and got confronted by a group of milwall, they started to give them abuse, started spitting and throwing cans at them, one of the swindon family was a 17 year old girl, she managed to kick one milwall lad in the bollocks, as he doubled over she got him with a couple of more kicks to his face resultng in breaking his jaw, turns out she was a under 18 kick boxing champion, the other lot of milwall fans started to laugh at the milwall kiddie and they fucked off, superb Cheesy

I think this is called "getting your comeuppance"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:01:46 »

this is 100% true, my mates family got off the tube and got confronted by a group of milwall, they started to give them abuse, started spitting and throwing cans at them, one of the swindon family was a 17 year old girl, she managed to kick one milwall lad in the bollocks, as he doubled over she got him with a couple of more kicks to his face resultng in breaking his jaw, turns out she was a under 18 kick boxing champion , the other lot of milwall fans started to laugh at the milwall kiddie and they fucked off, superb Cheesy
I wish I'd seen this!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: