Pages: 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 [2106] 2107 2108 2109 ... 2660   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5210269 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #31575 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 15:19:31 »

He sounds like a fucking nob, but without people like this nothing would ever change. Fair play to him, I say. His goal seems noble enough and we don't have to agree with him to defend his beliefs.

Much the same as those being triggered today by Greggs Vegan Steak Bakes....

In I am getting old news...

Flashheart

« Reply #31576 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 15:29:14 »

Much the same as those being triggered today by Greggs Vegan Steak Bakes....

Or Piers 'massive bellend' Morgan. A tool that likes to call other people snowflakes, but himself gets upset that other people make veggie sausage rolls that he is under no obligation to purchase or eat.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #31577 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 19:10:24 »

A comment from one of the nationals regarding the Greggs Vegan Steak Bake. “I enjoy eating meat- but I never try to make my steak look like a carrot.
Why, therefore are vegans and vegetarians forever trying to make their vegetables look like meat?
What is wrong with these people?
If you want to be vegan- go for it- your loss. Just dont try ramming it down my throat.”

My thoughts exactly. Though I wouldn’t have said “your loss” I’m a committed omnivore, love veg and fruit, love a good piece of roast meat, pan fried fish, the lot. I live to eat not eat to live. With so many people starving and malnourished in this world I hate fussy eaters and food waste.

Lamb chops for tea with three or four veg it is.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 19:35:17 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #31578 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 19:24:56 »

The standard of broadcasters on the BBC radio 2. Sounds to me that every other frecer is a bender/ lesbian. {Ken Bruce and Jeremy Vine excluded) I am all for minority groups but come on
Bring back the likes of Jimmy Young, Terry Wogan
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #31579 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 19:39:42 »

The standard of broadcasters on the BBC radio 2. Sounds to me that every other frecer is a bender/ lesbian. {Ken Bruce and Jeremy Vine excluded) I am all for minority groups but come on
Bring back the likes of Jimmy Young, Terry Wogan

Well both of them are brown bread so might be a tad difficult.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #31580 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 20:08:23 »

I am all for minority groups but come on

You do seem pretty liberal
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31581 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 20:48:09 »

You do seem pretty liberal

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #31582 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 21:13:58 »

That fucking prick 'Fordy' on the Bantams forum,    if you think we have some bellends on here you just need to read some of his Doyle comments on their forum.
You'd think he was running the club.  Hope we keep Doyle to shoot the cunt down in flames. Wouldn't want to be sat next to the prick at a match,  he'd do your head in.  Beating them Saturday is more vital now just to shut the prick up.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 21:17:25 by swindonmaniac » Logged

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31583 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 21:52:29 »

That fucking prick 'Fordy' on the Bantams forum,    if you think we have some bellends on here you just need to read some of his Doyle comments on their forum.
You'd think he was running the club.  Hope we keep Doyle to shoot the cunt down in flames. Wouldn't want to be sat next to the prick at a match,  he'd do your head in.  Beating them Saturday is more vital now just to shut the prick up.

I’ve just read it, fucking hell
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #31584 on: Thursday, January 2, 2020, 23:04:37 »

That Fordy is an absolute cunt, which goes beyond normal cunt status. No doubt that poster will think it is iconic that they have gained attention from another forum and be quite proud of it. Fucking moronic comments which most on there tire of.

It is quite laughable "200k or get fucked", "You won't sign him Power has no money", "he won't sign for you just stay on loan"

Make your mind up you Neolithic cunt. Bet he's sucking his grandmothers tits to soothe himself after seeing that tweet from @EFLHub tonight.

Don't bite down to hard son, we know you struggle with that underbite of yours.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #31585 on: Friday, January 3, 2020, 07:55:55 »

A comment from one of the nationals regarding the Greggs Vegan Steak Bake. “I enjoy eating meat- but I never try to make my steak look like a carrot.
Why, therefore are vegans and vegetarians forever trying to make their vegetables look like meat?

What meat does a fucking steak bake look like then you cretin?

Why do meat eaters make burgers that don't look like cows? Stupid cunt.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #31586 on: Friday, January 3, 2020, 08:07:28 »

What meat does a fucking steak bake look like then you cretin?

Why do meat eaters make burgers that don't look like cows? Stupid cunt.

You’re a nasty piece of detritus. No need what so ever for that reply, no need at at all. You must be so proud. And there are those on here who wonder why this sit fails to get new members and relies on the same posters to keep it going. Pathetic.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #31587 on: Friday, January 3, 2020, 08:25:36 »

A steak bake is called such, as it contains steak. Why call something by a name that it contains 0% of?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #31588 on: Friday, January 3, 2020, 08:27:30 »

Calm down snowflake

Things get better but they never get good
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31589 on: Friday, January 3, 2020, 08:35:10 »

A steak bake is called such, as it contains steak. Why call something by a name that it contains 0% of?

I might be totally wrong, but I think that steak is more the actual shape? The reason I say this is that there are about 50 recipes for Cauliflower steak on google, which appear to be a big chunk of cauliflower cooked in butter.

I do agree with Flasheart however, not sure why Piers Morgan needs to get his knickers in a twist so much about vegan steak bakes, all he is doing is giving more awareness to what Greggs are doing, so in effect he is shooting himself in the foot really. Greggs aren't replacing Steak Bakes with Vegan Steak Bakes so surely all they are doing is offering a better range of items that suit more people?

I think Eastenders, for example, is utter shit and probably would prefer it wasn't on TV so much, but rather than get in a fizzy about it, just don't watch it, as I understand other people do enjoy it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 [2106] 2107 2108 2109 ... 2660   Go Up
Print
Jump to: