Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 ... 2662   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5250134 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #24045 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:22:15 »

Could this be described as the end of the honeymoon period?

Good to see that he's taking it well.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24046 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:40:00 »

Quote from: Flashheart
Waking up to find that, for no apparent reason, the back of my left knee is extremely sore.

Oh, the joys of being forty-something.
hahaha, than fuck. I thought it was just me that this kind of thing happened to.

my favorite though was pulling a muscle in my back changing car radio stations..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24047 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:40:20 »

Quote from: Red Frog
Yep, the best of luck with that. When you find yourself past your sexual attractiveness and in your mid thirties on your own in a house full of cats as no real man would put up with your ranting feminist bullshit you will have a lot of time to reflect on your choices.

You will probably be fat and ugly with lots of piercings and tattoos as well by then.

All the best

Love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've heard better chat up lines
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24048 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:57:29 »

My other half studied feminism at Uni and is quite a strong advocate. We have some good chats about it tbh, we disagree on a few things (such as why equity works better than equality) but there's never any hostility and I'm quite proud she's passionate about something she truly believes in. She never holds it against me that I challenge her on it either.

I guess... You can not particularly like feminism and not be a cunt about it. Having said that I'm quite a lefty myself so I guess I may be due a rant too at some point!
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #24049 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:57:48 »

Probably so.......but not from him.  Didn't he once 'threaten' on here to go round to someone's home and "rape and murder" them?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24050 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 10:59:00 »

Think TT had a night on the cider.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24051 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 11:09:52 »

Good to see that he's taking it well.

I just assumed that some manner of restraining order had expired?  Hmmm
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24052 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 11:20:12 »

Gender is just a social construct anyway

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24053 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 11:38:10 »

My other half studied feminism at Uni and is quite a strong advocate. We have some good chats about it tbh, we disagree on a few things (such as why equity works better than equality) but there's never any hostility and I'm quite proud she's passionate about something she truly believes in. She never holds it against me that I challenge her on it either.

I guess... You can not particularly like feminism and not be a cunt about it. Having said that I'm quite a lefty myself so I guess I may be due a rant too at some point!

Feminism is a particulary difficult ism to define. It throws up so many paradoxes, one of which is that while some would consider the most radical feminist to be of the left, closer examination shows them to be of the right.  It's no surprise that we've had 2 Tory female PM's but never a female leader of Labour, or even the LibDems.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 11:39:51 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #24054 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 12:17:34 »

Feminism is a particulary difficult ism to define. It throws up so many paradoxes, one of which is that while some would consider the most radical feminist to be of the left, closer examination shows them to be of the right.  It's no surprise that we've had 2 Tory female PM's but never a female leader of Labour, or even the LibDems.

Blimey, never thought I'd see Margaret & Theresa (both completely masculine in outlook) linked with radical feminism.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #24055 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 12:23:50 »

Think TT had a night on the cider.

Imagine getting Talk Talk and Dossy together on the cider, it'd be like when the Gatekeeper and the Keymaster got together in Ghostbusters.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24056 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 12:24:27 »

As long as you're happy doing the washing up then that's all that matters Smiley
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24057 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 12:47:28 »

Is there such a thing as maleism? 
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #24058 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 12:48:25 »

Imagine getting Talk Talk and Dossy together on the cider, it'd be like when the Gatekeeper and the Keymaster got together in Ghostbusters.

Flashheart

« Reply #24059 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 13:38:31 »

hahaha, than fuck. I thought it was just me that this kind of thing happened to.

my favorite though was pulling a muscle in my back changing car radio stations..

It's actually swollen now (my knee). Fuck knows what I've done, but I was sleeping at the time I did it.

Youngsters have all this to look forward to.
Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 ... 2662   Go Up
Print
Jump to: