Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 1084 ... 2660   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5221291 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16200 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 15:27:45 »

The man is an odious piece of shit. Going by my name you can probably work out he has been my local (Shaw and Nine Elms) Councillor for many years. The trouble round here is you could slap a blue rosette on a steaming pile of dog turd and it would still take at least 75% of the vote. Year after year the cunt knocks on my door asking if he can rely on my support, if I had a big dog, or any dog for that matter I would train it to go for the poisonous fuckers jugular so he understands how far my support will stretch. His side kick, Cllr Gary Perkins (Mr Wifi Swindon) is just as bad, the greasy cunt turns up at the village centre once every 4 years with a black bag and a litter picker so they have a photo for the Conservative campaign leaflet.

Like many, I have severely disabled people in my family, Martin will be pleased to hear there is no chance of them ever breeding, its just a shame the Mayor's parents didn't do the same 60 odd years ago.

Once this wretched government has its way the disabled will be left with even less dignity than a lot of them already have. Martin's comments just about sum up this whole big society bullshit, them and us. Thatcher summed it up when she said there is no such thing as society.

Nick Martin is an absolute disgrace.

I like the cut of your jib Sir
fatbasher

« Reply #16201 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 19:51:09 »

Yes nothing to add.

I'm with Reg. I'm voting Ukip.....
Barry Scott

« Reply #16202 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 20:20:00 »

Quote from: Nick Martin
“They aren’t still letting those mongols have sex with each other are they?”

I do find that kind of funny - in a juvenile way. Although I can't believe someone in such a prominent position would say something like that. Not that anything anyone involved in politics does surprises me.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #16203 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 20:36:44 »

I do find that kind of funny - in a juvenile way.

Really?  He probably thought the same and misjudged his audience.  It worries me more that anyone would think it funny in the first place.  I can't think of any way that its funny.  Witty?  No.  Clever?  No.  Laugh out loud, belly laugh funny?  No.  Edgy?  As much as Roy Chubby Brown.  Its just fucking nasty, horrid, mean and frankly fucking ignorant.
Flashheart

« Reply #16204 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 20:48:59 »

Just to play devil's advocate, one could argue that it may have been taken out of context.

His apparent lack of remorse, however, suggests that he is an indefensible, reprehensible bell-end.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16205 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 21:09:15 »

Probably one of those times you should keep those thoughts to yourself.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #16206 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 22:23:20 »

Probably one of those times you should keep those thoughts to yourself.

We've had a fair few of those this week...
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #16207 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 22:35:39 »

Heard a song on the radio and i'm sodded if I can work out what it is a who its by!?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16208 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 22:36:47 »

Heard a song on the radio and i'm sodded if I can work out what it is a who its by!?

This is what Shazam is for...failing that, googling one line of lyrics usually does it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #16209 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 22:50:23 »

Really?  He probably thought the same and misjudged his audience.  It worries me more that anyone would think it funny in the first place.  I can't think of any way that its funny.  Witty?  No.  Clever?  No.  Laugh out loud, belly laugh funny?  No.  Edgy?  As much as Roy Chubby Brown.  Its just fucking nasty, horrid, mean and frankly fucking ignorant.

I should've been clearer. The comments themselves aren't funny, especially taken in context. But the situation is.

The idea of some clueless, bellend politician saying that in front of a group of people makes me laugh. I'd have laughed if I was there, not with him, and not in a thigh-slapping way, but in a look at the floor and snigger in an awkward uncomfortable way. Like when someone really drops a bollock and you can see them crashing and burning in slow motion, it's joyous.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #16210 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 23:17:12 »

I should've been clearer. The comments themselves aren't funny, especially taken in context. But the situation is.

The idea of some clueless, bellend politician saying that in front of a group of people makes me laugh. I'd have laughed if I was there, not with him, and not in a thigh-slapping way, but in a look at the floor and snigger in an awkward uncomfortable way. Like when someone really drops a bollock and you can see them crashing and burning in slow motion, it's joyous.

Right, I see.  I missed that completely - my bad.  Still not sure I'd have laughed, I would probably have hit him, but I see where you are coming from.  Apologies if I came across as aggressive in any way. Its a subject that gets to me.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #16211 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 23:39:24 »

Except his party doesn't even seem to think his comments are sufficiently serious to expel him. What exactly does constitute a sackable offence in the tory party these days?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Barry Scott

« Reply #16212 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 23:41:41 »

Right, I see.  I missed that completely - my bad.  Still not sure I'd have laughed, I would probably have hit him, but I see where you are coming from.  Apologies if I came across as aggressive in any way. Its a subject that gets to me.

No need to apologise and you didn't. I was so unclear your comments made me wonder what I'd actually meant.

Except his party doesn't even seem to think his comments are sufficiently serious to expel him. What exactly does constitute a sackable offence in the tory party these days?

Or any political party. They're all self-serving egotistical cunts.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #16213 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 09:50:01 »

The fact that the whole of football are supposed to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, but nobody (outside Bradford) did the same for the anniversary of the Bradford fire.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16214 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 10:15:44 »

The fact that the whole of football are supposed to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, but nobody (outside Bradford) did the same for the anniversary of the Bradford fire.

Or the Burnden Park disaster, or the Ibrox disaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 1084 ... 2660   Go Up
Print
Jump to: