Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Atmosphere  (Read 10435 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 22:15:30 »

I hope they enjoy going to pikeyland with their long-term temporary stand.
collllaaaapppppsssseeee
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 22:22:18 »

Actually said that to two guys in the car park who claimed that was the shittiest ground they had ever visited.  I asked them how long they had been supporting Saints, one guy just said long enough, I said either a short memory or a plastic fan 'cos the Dell was awful!

Oh dear. We all know the legendary "we are a big(ish) club so every thing we experience this season will be pants". To be fair to Leeds supporters (who take plenty of stick), a few have stated they like the County Ground because it's a proper ground.  Clap Will be interesting to see how many full houses the saints get this season  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 22:25:36 by 4D » Logged
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 22:23:49 »

Will be interesting to see how many full houses the saints get this season  Cheesy

and MK

Cheesy

flash

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 01:07:11 »

The view is shit, for a tenner less a season why would anyone switch to the Townend? If the price difference was greater you would see more people in there. Yeovil is right.

Whenever redevelopment of the CG gets underway the priority should be to transform the TE into a facility with both great views and atmosphere.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 04:43:08 by flash » Logged
The Artist Billy Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:52:34 »

They will enjoy the withdean

very true Cheesy
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 11:02:07 »

Whenever redevelopment of the CG gets underway the priority should be to transform the TE into a facility with both great views and atmosphere.

yep, like Pompeys home end for example, very simple, good view, and for some reason I am sure some acoustic engineer will explain why, the acoustics are great.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: