Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Atmosphere  (Read 10535 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:26:54 »

Is it lacking? I know todays game may have failed to get the ground buzzing, but I felt we were out noised by around 500 visiting supporters. To be fair there were two kiddies at the back of the DRS behind me today who were throwing their Spiderman figures around with more enthusiasm than people cheering on the footie (including me).  Sad . Can we get the ground rocking on Tuesday please? When it happens it is truly ace  Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:34:00 »

What models did they have? Was it just Spiderman or did they have some ace bad dude ones like Dr. Octopus / Green Goblin / Venom  as well?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:37:36 »

Just spiderman.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:38:11 »

all their chants were hollow to my ears
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:38:21 »

Well that's a bit lame.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 00:55:05 »

fair play they did sing but its like, they only started singing those songs a few years ago so and they didnt exist before then. they're artificial and all the singing in the world won't change that.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 02:39:42 »

Fitton killed any atmosphere in the CG.

/
W56196272
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 03:46:12 »

Fitton killed any atmosphere in the CG.

explain your comment please.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 06:27:57 »

Great season ticket prices but not enough price difference in town end. This lead to dilution of town end as people migrated. I guess that's what yeovil meant?
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 06:36:20 »

Great season ticket prices but not enough price difference in town end. This lead to dilution of town end as people migrated.

That was the only thing I could think of that he would have meant but those people also chose to move out of the town end and this season they could have moved back.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 06:51:21 »

That was the only thing I could think of that he would have meant but those people also chose to move out of the town end and this season they could have moved back.

The view is shit, for a tenner less a season why would anyone switch to the Townend? If the price difference was greater you would see more people in there. Yeovil is right.

It's All Good..............
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 07:58:05 »

Not only has Fitton failed to buy Billy Sharp or Theo Robinson but he and his mate Watkins have failed to outsing 500 non-entities.  Fitton out.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 08:27:44 »

The view is shit, for a tenner less a season why would anyone switch to the Townend? If the price difference was greater you would see more people in there. Yeovil is right.

If atmosphere is important to people then they should deal with the worse view and sit in the home end. Not saying everyone has to obviously! BUT if anyone is complaining about the loss of atmosphere due to people moving out of the town end and they're not in the town end themselves then why the fuck don't they themselves move there and start singing.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 10:11:32 »

Is it lacking? I know todays game may have failed to get the ground buzzing, but I felt we were out noised by around 500 visiting supporters. To be fair there were two kiddies at the back of the DRS behind me today who were throwing their Spiderman figures around with more enthusiasm than people cheering on the footie (including me).  Sad . Can we get the ground rocking on Tuesday please? When it happens it is truly ace  Smiley

Start a song then.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 10:42:51 »

Just a nervous start. 5-0 first game, 4-1 the second. Fans didnt know what to expect.

Its the South stand that makes the difference though. If they get behind the team the whole place changes.

Poor attendance didnt help either. Couldnt believe how empty the Town End was. Weve missed out on at least 500 match day sales there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: