Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC vs Hereford United FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 25604 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 19:57:14 »

Some of our fans are fucking clueless idiots and I for one am glad that the season ticket deal is not as good as last year because at least it will get rid of these plastic twats that obviously know fuck all about lower league football!

But it's pretty encouraging to get a crowd of over 7000 given recent results!!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:03:43 »

on the back of this game i'm going to northampton on tuesday

hereford were dire, as was the linesman...tee hee!

fingers crossed everyone else ends up being that bad when we play them

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:04:26 »

I know him!  Sounds like a bumpkin, but he is a good bloke!

Not much to say about today that hasn't been said already except I thought Timlin was MOTM the match!  Quality in the middle, digging in some decent tackles and spraying the ball around.

And...  some of the fans in the DRS seriously wind me up!  On Smiths back from the off!  Yes he had some shakey moments, but even keepers in the prem have shakey moments.  Blimey!  0-0 in a game we need to win and they start having a go at Smith, really sensible!  FUCKING TWATS!  Then thay start going off on one when we ar 2 nil up because we are playing it around at the back and not pushing forward!  WE ARE 2 NIL UP AND KILLING THE GAME FFS!  Some of our fans are fucking clueless idiots and I for one am glad that the season ticket deal is not as good as last year because at least it will get rid of these plastic twats that obviously know fuck all about lower league football!

*rant over*

I thank you!

3 points, clean sheet, happy days!  Grin

Whether they are plastic or not we need them to swell the coffers if we are to progress in the future.

I can understand your rant tho.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:13:20 »

i was surprised at the reaction towards smith as soon as he miskicked a clearance, it was as if everyone was just waiting to have a dig.

shame.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #184 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:24:17 »

It was a shame but tbf we have basically had to put up with inept goalkeeping all year and imagine its pissing people off. I am happy with smith myself just saying i understand why they are a bit pissed off
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #185 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:26:38 »

You could have had my ticket today Dean. I forgot to text you last night though.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:39:30 »

Whether they are plastic or not we need them to swell the coffers if we are to progress in the future.

I can understand your rant tho.

I agree!  Though the rant was needed!  I feel much better now!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:40:13 »

i was surprised at the reaction towards smith as soon as he miskicked a clearance, it was as if everyone was just waiting to have a dig.

shame.
I agree. He had a great game at Leeds, and has now kept our first 2 consecutive clean sheets of the season. People were a tad harsh today
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:41:03 »

shame.
Yeah, he's let in one goal in three games since he's been back, not good enough I suppose!  But he does not fill me with confidence, but I wouldn't give him stick until he makes a few real howlers!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 20:46:34 »

in the past i've thought him to be better than brez, not seen much of either this season though smith looked better today than brez did in the last couple of games i saw him.

i understand people being pissed off with the poor goalkeeping all season but it was just the way people reacted to a dropkick which he mishit, it was as though he'd scored an own goal - i've got nothing against players getting stick if warranted but i thought it was majorly harsh.

overall he flapped as often as brez, he miskicked as often as brez but he had very few attempts on goal to deal with.

luke80

« Reply #190 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 21:05:33 »

Great result - now lets hope we can keep it up against more challenging opposition.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 21:38:41 »

When was the last time we won 3-0 twice on the trot?

Can we still make the play-offs?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 21:42:41 »

When was the last time we won 3-0 twice on the trot?

Can we still make the play-offs?

03/04

Back to back at Luton and Wycombe
Rich Pullen

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 21:44:25 »

03/04

Back to back at Luton and Wycombe

That was around this time of the year too if I recall correctly.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 21:45:55 »

Correct.

And we made the play-offs that season so that tells you how good we are now under DW.

Anyone who had Cox at 40-1 e/w to be top scorer is very excited now I'd warrant.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: