Pages: 1 ... 2415 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 2421 ... 4027   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9249431 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #36255 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:26:39 »

Hopefully he got better wages and they paid more because of our interest, good luck to him. I reckon we’ll get an upgrade, better off spending the transfer fee on wages in the current climate.
Will be interesting to see how both him and Doyle do next season to see if the system Wellens uses flatters strikers.

Which I personally suspect is the case.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #36256 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:27:32 »

I definitely prefer our approach.

I still think we will get an upgrade over Yates.
This.

Good luck to him, as I have said often, hes far from the finished article but has potential. Gives everything he has got in every game.

Often that is not good enough but he tries, like a better quality Paul Mullin.

If he can add consistant finishing to his repertoire he could be a decent player in L1 if played in the correct position.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #36257 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:29:02 »

Which I personally suspect is the case.
Tend to agree, he scored a decent number but looking back he did get plenty of chances presented to him and missed some absolute sitters.
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #36258 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:31:22 »

I definitely prefer our approach.

I still think we will get an upgrade over Yates.

Blackpool fan here, just reading the comments on here and you lot are so bitter. Already slagging our manager. Who was may I add one of the highest rated coach’s in the country. We’re buying young players with plenty of potential on 3 year contracts, were investing in the youth team and buying a new training ground. We’re gonna be top 6 no doubt about that
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #36259 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:32:51 »

Blackpool fan here, just reading the comments on here and you lot are so bitter. Already slagging our manager. Who was may I add one of the highest rated coach’s in the country. We’re buying young players with plenty of potential on 3 year contracts, were investing in the youth team and buying a new training ground. We’re gonna be top 6 no doubt about that

Who wants to be the first to give him the usual welcome? By the way, most (social media) football fans are childish and bitter

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36260 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:32:52 »

Off you fuck then
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #36261 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:33:14 »

Can we pin this message to review at the end of the season please?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #36262 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:33:19 »

Don’t know who you’re trying to convince - yourself or us.

Good luck to Jerry. Nobody on here will do nothing but wish him well.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #36263 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:35:13 »

All the best to Jerry anyway. The lad has a great attitude and i hope he does well.

I think his work ethic was phenomenal last season but i'm not sure his quality was ever top league one standard, but he is young yet.

In Wellens i trust

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36264 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:35:32 »

Good luck to Jerry. Nobody on here will do nothing but wish him well.

yup.

He'll be a big loss. As a player I think Doyle was ahead of him, but Doyle is in his 30s - Yates will improve.

Ah well, back to the beginning of last season, need a fair chunk of the squad and epecially goals. Last season wasn't bad was it, though its clearly going to be trickier to do that again.
Flashheart

« Reply #36265 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:35:40 »

Who was may I add one of the highest rated coach’s in the country. 

So was Luke Williams...
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #36266 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:36:37 »

Can we pin this message to review at the end of the season please?

Yes make sure you do. Just seen the fee was 200k. What a bargain. Heard u girls were loaded 🤣🤣🤣
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36267 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:37:37 »

So, that’s 73% of last seasons goals gone.

Whilst Wellens recruitment has been good. That’s a hell of a chunk to replace.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #36268 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:39:23 »

We had one of the most highly rated coaches in the country in charge after Di Canio left, he was an awful manager and then got sacked by Villa as was found to be a bully. We then did it again with another a youth coach with no playing experience and that failed spectacularly as well. I think you’ll do a Mansfield especially if he can’t control Anderson....
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #36269 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 12:39:41 »

I think he'll do pretty well for Blackpool, but it's always hard to be sure when it's a level higher. But he's not the only striker around - as much as I'd like to have signed him, it's hard to really make a financial case for pushing the boat out to get him considering the level of financial uncertainty around at the moment. Over to Jewell and Wellens to find the next Yates and Doyle - their record so far suggests we shouldn't be too worried.
Pages: 1 ... 2415 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 2421 ... 4027   Go Up
Print
Jump to: