Pages: 1 ... 2748 2749 2750 [2751] 2752 2753 2754 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8965061 times)
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #41250 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:17:18 »

Look a page or so back before you hazard a guess.

Well, that was a fun game  Crash

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #41251 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:24:22 »

I'm waiting for Wellens to come swooping for Hunt, A. Grant and Fryers (it doesn't matter if he's injured, it's a Wellens thang).

Caddy will be gone (shame), Tyler Smith has already gone, J&M Smith appear to be being forced out and if Twine has signed a deal, I imagine that Town will now be touting him out for serious offers. I want him to stay until the end of the season at but I know he will be sold in this window; Tommy Wright essentially advertised the fact to clubs the other week 'everyone has a price'...

If all of the above go, via recalled loans, mutual consent and transfer sales, that will be 8 players out; they'll need replacing.

An interesting final week so to speak, starting with a very busy Monday.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #41252 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:32:52 »

I am sure that the club will do some good business in the next few days.

Nothing to see here
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #41253 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:33:37 »

I'm waiting for Wellens to come swooping for Hunt, A. Grant and Fryers (it doesn't matter if he's injured, it's a Wellens thang).

Caddy will be gone (shame), Tyler Smith has already gone, J&M Smith appear to be being forced out and if Twine has signed a deal, I imagine that Town will now be touting him out for serious offers. I want him to stay until the end of the season at but I know he will be sold in this window; Tommy Wright essentially advertised the fact to clubs the other week 'everyone has a price'...

If all of the above go, via recalled loans, mutual consent and transfer sales, that will be 8 players out; they'll need replacing.

What are you basing Matty Smith being forced out on? If I recall correctly he’s only not started once under Sheridan and that was yesterday, or have I missed something?
Crackity Jones

« Reply #41254 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:34:59 »

Why do you say MSmith is being forced out - is it down to number of loans we have or something else?
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #41255 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:35:25 »

Inside knowledge maybe

Nothing to see here
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #41256 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 19:46:36 »

My sources tell me we are likely to send at least two of the Smiths back to their parent club.

Having 3 players with the same name is too confusing for Sheridan.
Townend80

Ignore
« Reply #41257 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 20:45:08 »

Can’t see a club paying full price for twine. IF he signs he’s ours to summer. Guys only played 3 league one games since he’s kicked on. Not worth the punt
Panda Paws

« Reply #41258 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 20:56:06 »

Why do you say MSmith is being forced out - is it down to number of loans we have or something else?

Matt Smith's dad told him.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41259 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:34:42 »

Chris Bart Williams signing. Played with Sheridan at Sheff Weds
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41260 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:36:46 »

Smiley Smiley
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #41261 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:50:29 »

Carlton Palmer is a free agent

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #41262 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:52:33 »

That was kind of the point oh Tansy Wink

You don't need to have one to read shit on there though  Soapy Tit Wank

Frazackerly.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #41263 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:54:18 »

What are you basing Matty Smith being forced out on? If I recall correctly he’s only not started once under Sheridan and that was yesterday, or have I missed something?

It's no conspiracy via selection or loans, more the ambitions of both the player and where Arsenal see his next challenge. Ultimately it will be down to Arsenal; he is their player. Personally if I was Matt Smith, I'd be asking for a high L1 or lower Championship club. Possibly a team like Derby. As much as I hate to say it, he'd do quite well there.

Can’t see a club paying full price for twine. IF he signs he’s ours to summer. Guys only played 3 league one games since he’s kicked on. Not worth the punt

I would also like that to be the case but IF he signs it only pushes his value up a little further. It's merely damage limitation (and correctly so). He has but you're forgetting he has also played like he was a cut above whilst on loan at L2 and since he came back he has added to his impressive goal and assist tally. A club wanting to develop him even further than Town can will look at how his progress has continued unaffected by a step back up. I take it you saw the goal v Ipswich and his assist yesterday? He did the same in preseason, same in L2 and has now answered that question in L1 so far...I would say clubs looking at him will be thinking that he could quite possibly do it again. Every bit a very worthy punt.

Matt Smith's dad told him.

Nope, an Arsenal Dev Coach that I'm regularly in touch with. You're mixing things up with Sid Nelson's Dad Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #41264 on: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 21:56:27 »

My sources tell me we are likely to send at least two of the Smiths back to their parent club.

Having 3 players with the same name is too confusing for Sheridan.

It's also why he sent Kovar(ch) back. Too many Smiths but not enough CBs seemingly...

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 2748 2749 2750 [2751] 2752 2753 2754 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: