Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corr  (Read 5960 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:15:56 »

After going off injured surly has to be gone now. Clearly cannot handle the contact of league football. It's a shame as he would be a very good player if fit but.... I fear he could be done... gutted for the bloke...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:18:11 »

Maybe let him get back to full fitness instead of rushing him back

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:23:38 »

send his sis andrea over. as at least it would give us blokes something to ogle.
Panda Paws

« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:25:52 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"

Nail Head Hit

Why was he playing? Clearly not match fit, no real impending need for the points so not worth the risk, and Cox and Paynter have proved that they work well together, and bring out the best in each other!

On a side note, I thought Paynter was excellent when he came on, despite missing the two golden chances.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:27:59 »

I thought paynter looked lazy when he came on, and should have buried that first chance.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:29:41 »

Quote from: "Panda Paws"
Quote from: "STFC dave"

On a side note, I thought Paynter was excellent when he came on, despite missing the two golden chances.

Don't worry about Paynter missing those chances Panda, we can blame Malpas for that!!  Just like Cox's miss at Orient, and against Leeds (was it?).
Panda Paws

« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:29:49 »

I think I may have watched him through rose tinted specs - I think he's underrated and gets a bit of unfair stick, so kinda over compensate for that by over complimenting him.

Really the misses are unforgivable
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:31:26 »

I think that's why I'm wanting Malpas to be given longer, as I really don't think those kind of misses can be used against MM.  With a bit of luck we'd have scored 5 or 6 goals given the chances we've had recently.
lebowski

« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:31:32 »

I like Paynter too.

On a seperate note, did anyone notice the distinct lack of goalkeeping practice Phil Smith got before the game when Zaaboub, Peacock, and Paynter were lashing balls everywhere but at the goal?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:32:55 »

Nobody is blaming Malpas for the missed chances. If they had gone in I still wouldn't have been happy at the performance. I doubt many others would either.
Panda Paws

« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:35:18 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Nobody is blaming Malpas for the missed chances. If they had gone in I still wouldn't have been happy at the performance. I doubt many others would either.

I would agree with respect to today, but at LO we were unfortunate and I reckon that if Cox sticks that chance away we would have got the point we deserved.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:35:54 »

Bollocks Si, surely?  We should have got something against Leeds and Orient, and we should have thrashed Carlisle.  

Sturrock never had us playing lovely football but as others have said, if we win we don't care. Difference here is we deserve points from matches but aren't getting them.

It'll turn around.
JPC82

« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:36:23 »

barry corr is a twat, he does fuck all training cos he's always injured but then demands to play and says he's fully fit when we clearly know he's not, I dunno who is a bigger wanker corr or malpas, corr for being a hinderence by getting injured during games cos he isnt over the injury or malpas for picking a unfit player
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:37:24 »

JPC82 - tells it how he sees it.  Fair play.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:37:25 »

How do you know that?? Stalker

Edit - If that is the case then its Malpas' fault for playing an unfit player

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: