Print
Author Topic: Corr  (Read 5934 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 16:06:08 »

Quote from: "Dozno9"
Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Dozno9"
How can anyone form the opinion that Corr could be a decent player? He's never played enough games to warrant that opinion, surely?

When he has played he doesnt cover play or hurry players, he conceeds too many fouls in needless areas of the pitch and constantly moans to the officials.

He is a liability to the team and when his contract is up we need to ship him out, we will not sell him to anyone nor will he play a decent amount of games.

Malpas shouldn't have played him anyway fit or not, Paynter should have started against his old club.

Total bollocks.

When he's been fully fit (Which admittedly is not often!) he's put in some very good performances.

With the exception of Cox (When he was on loan, not now!) he's probably our best goalscorer.

The one thing I would agree with is that his injuries are a major concern and that could finish his career, which is a great shame.

What's bollocks?

That he doesn't hurry, he doesn't 'cos he's always knackered and bust.
That he conceeds needless fouls? You would have seen on Monday before he went off he conceeded 3-4 fouls in stupid positions, when he didn't need to.
He isn't a liability to the team? He's unfit, plain and simple so when he plays he cannot give his best to the team, making him a liability.
That Malpas shouldn't have played him over Paynter? I think that questions answers itself when he went off.

My point is we have players who could do the job he does without risking him further or the balance of the team. He is better off out of the club than in it.

No it really is Bollocks.

He's a target man FFS, its fair to expect him to concede a fair few fouls when he is involved in a physiacal battle with centre backs.  He also gets fouled a lot. As for not covering play, he's a 6foot5 centre forward, no-one is pretending he is quick or particually athletic or that his work rate rivals Cox or Sturrock -  But he's not that type of player.

Did you see his goal at Bournmuff? STFC goal of the season contender. His goalscoring record for stands up to scruting

And as for playing him over Paynter, yeah, it was obviously a mistake from the fact that he got injured and is now fucked. but in all honesty it would have happened at some point soon anyway if his shoulder is that weak. And its not like Paynter covered himself in glory missing 2 sitters from 6/8 yards either is it?

Anyhoo, this is all pointless arguing because he's fucked now and thats that :|
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 16:06:08 »

Right, so your inside track on Malpas being Sturrocks' bessie mate is youth team dressing room chat  
JPC82

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 17:26:58 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Right, so your inside track on Malpas being Sturrocks' bessie mate is youth team dressing room chat  

and several 1st teamers who are involed in business with my parents, if u didnt read it correctly
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 02:12:16 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "pauld"

and several 1st teamers who are involed in business with my parents, if u didnt read it correctly

Do your parents run the pub Pook & Nicho go drinking in?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 02:17:30 »

Pook and Nicho were in town today at roughly 12:42pm....

Juciy gossip right there.

Not sure why....if I was big Mo Malpas (and im clearly not) after Mondays game I would have had them in all day tuesday running and training.
JPC82

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 17:34:49 »

no my parents dont run a pub
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 17:42:18 »

Are they pimps?
JPC82

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 17:43:28 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
Are they pimps?

go away
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:17:10 »

Answer the question .
JPC82

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:33:35 »

no they arnt, and nicho and pooky are not involved anyway
JPC82

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:33:34 »

no they arnt, and nicho and pooky are not involved anyway
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:37:04 »

Thanks for clearing that up
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:51:21 »

Quote from: "DV"

Not sure why....if I was big Mo Malpas (and im clearly not) after Mondays game I would have had them in all day tuesday running and training.

Pooky can't run, or train, he's got the worlds worst dead leg!!  Some manager you'd make.  And someone's got to give him a lift into town.   Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:53:44 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "DV"

Pooky can't run, or train, he's got the worlds worst dead leg!!  Some manager you'd make.  And someone's got to give him a lift into town.   Wink

Is that because he has a dead leg, so he can't drive?  Shocked
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 18:53:48 »

Or maybe they both got the bus in together . Are they both still banned
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: