Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corr  (Read 5959 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 08:27:54 »

Eggshell Corr , Corrliaranzi, whatever.He could be Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Pele rolled into one, no point in keeping him because he can't influence a game from the physio room.

Harsh I know, because I'm sure he's more gutted than us fans, but we have to let him go  and get someone in who isn't a twig.
Dozno9

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:19:29 »

How can anyone form the opinion that Corr could be a decent player? He's never played enough games to warrant that opinion, surely?

When he has played he doesnt cover play or hurry players, he conceeds too many fouls in needless areas of the pitch and constantly moans to the officials.

He is a liability to the team and when his contract is up we need to ship him out, we will not sell him to anyone nor will he play a decent amount of games.

Malpas shouldn't have played him anyway fit or not, Paynter should have started against his old club.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:26:31 »

Quote from: "Dozno9"
How can anyone form the opinion that Corr could be a decent player? He's never played enough games to warrant that opinion, surely?

When he has played he doesnt cover play or hurry players, he conceeds too many fouls in needless areas of the pitch and constantly moans to the officials.

He is a liability to the team and when his contract is up we need to ship him out, we will not sell him to anyone nor will he play a decent amount of games.

Malpas shouldn't have played him anyway fit or not, Paynter should have started against his old club.

Total bollocks.

When he's been fully fit (Which admittedly is not often!) he's put in some very good performances.

With the exception of Cox (When he was on loan, not now!) he's probably our best goalscorer.

The one thing I would agree with is that his injuries are a major concern and that could finish his career, which is a great shame.

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:26:46 »

Did we give Sicknote a three-year contract at the beginning of the season?
fatbury

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:30:20 »

poor old Barry! get better soon mate .. hes pretty good when hes fit
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:30:43 »

Isn't it funny how football works. We decide to "get rid" of Akinfenwa because he was going to take longer to recover than expected and we all knew Corr wouldn't be back until October. But Corr comes back and keeps getting unjured whereas Bayo seems to be scoring for fun at Northampton. Funny old game.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:34:34 »

Our Barry, with his bad back needs a "Corrset"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 11:39:05 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Our Barry, with his bad back needs a "Corrset"

Ouch...........

It's All Good..............
Dozno9

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 13:22:29 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Dozno9"

Total bollocks.

When he's been fully fit (Which admittedly is not often!) he's put in some very good performances.

With the exception of Cox (When he was on loan, not now!) he's probably our best goalscorer.

The one thing I would agree with is that his injuries are a major concern and that could finish his career, which is a great shame.

What's bollocks?

That he doesn't hurry, he doesn't 'cos he's always knackered and bust.
That he conceeds needless fouls? You would have seen on Monday before he went off he conceeded 3-4 fouls in stupid positions, when he didn't need to.
He isn't a liability to the team? He's unfit, plain and simple so when he plays he cannot give his best to the team, making him a liability.
That Malpas shouldn't have played him over Paynter? I think that questions answers itself when he went off.

My point is we have players who could do the job he does without risking him further or the balance of the team. He is better off out of the club than in it.
JPC82

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 14:54:11 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
I will post 2moro bout corr, cant be bothered now cos using my phone, takes a while, its bout the transfer window, nite all xx

just remembered i posted this!

During the last transfer window we turned down a couple of bids for Barry Corr, Corr wasnt happy as he would have happily left. Now i think he just wants to be on the pitch fit or not just to get his appearence record up for the season and not put off those bidders in the summer. As we know Sturrock got rid of Monkhouse after looking at his appearence record over the last 2 seasons.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 15:05:38 »

You make these comments on here such as the above "Corr wasnt happy as he would have happily left"

Wheres your evidence as i've noticed its not the first time you've made statements like this.

I'm not having a go or anything.  Just curious as to whether these are your opinions which are made to sound factual?
JPC82

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 15:08:31 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
You make these comments on here such as the above "Corr wasnt happy as he would have happily left"

Wheres your evidence as i've noticed its not the first time you've made statements like this.

I'm not having a go or anything.  Just curious as to whether these are your opinions which are made to sound factual?

as stated in many threads when people think im making it all up, i know a few players through my parents business' that they are involved with and was at college with the wholw youth team few years back and still in touch with a few of them and the ones i know through my parents business', obviously i cant name the players
McLovin

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 15:09:50 »

I am not a fan of Corr. He scored some important goals, but it'd be wrong to call him a good player for us based on a handful of appearances. I'd get rid of him as soon as possible to be honest.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 15:12:03 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "STFCLady"

as stated in many threads when people think im making it all up, i know a few players through my parents business' that they are involved with and was at college with the wholw youth team few years back and still in touch with a few of them and the ones i know through my parents business', obviously i cant name the players

Like I said, not having a go just curious.
JPC82

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 15:12:34 »

its ok i didnt take as u calling me a liar  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: