Poll
Question: most disliked player?  (Voting closed: Sunday, April 23, 2006, 16:15:49)
gurney - 12 (19%)
roberts - 4 (6.3%)
nicholas - 5 (7.9%)
pook - 16 (25.4%)
evans - 1 (1.6%)
o'hanlon - 2 (3.2%)
j.smith - 6 (9.5%)
ifil - 9 (14.3%)
peacock - 1 (1.6%)
cureton - 1 (1.6%)
shakes - 1 (1.6%)
brown - 2 (3.2%)
CCP - 0 (0%)
whalley - 1 (1.6%)
jenkins - 2 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: most disliked player ?  (Read 10356 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:15:49 »

ok, not sure if this has been done before but anyway....

at present, who is your most disliked player at swindon?

and i dont mean: 'oh hes crap therefore i dont like him'

i mean 'hes bleeding the club dry, lazy, rude, arrogant, boozer, couldnt care less, aggressive, idiot etc

must give genuine reason not just hes crap

so heres mine, i did a top 3 cause theres quite a few....

in first place: GURNEY - idiot, the guy always gets booked, complete liability, aggressive and rude to the ref time and time again, when he knows what the outcome will be. its different to rooney, when fergie was accused of not calming him down cause it was part of his game, this is just gurney being complete prat. a club on our budget cannot afford to employ this liability. Oh and his insists on taking free kicks even though hes utter shite at them. rant over.

second place: ROBERTS - i genuinely believe this guy is bleeding the club dry without a care in the world. probably one of our highest paid players with little given in return, yes hes had his problems blah blah blah but hes a waste of space + when he does come on hes a lazy shite

third: pook + nicholas always on the lash even when we are playing shite v.disrespectful to the club, fans and iffy

rant over

feel a bit better now, not much tho

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
my-velocity

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:18:54 »

Pook can't fukin stand him. He thinks he's amazing at footie but clearly not.

Also Roberts for the same reason.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:45:20 »

gurney for me, everyone knows how much i hate him so theres no point me going through it again.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:48:38 »

:?  I don't dislike any of them. Must be a bloke thing.

RED ARMY
SwindonStevo

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:50:42 »

vote gurney....now (might start a campain )

i know people think im harsh on gurns but it really is that bad. hes the only player than when i saw the news hed left i actually clinched my fist and said 'get in there' as if wed just signed ronaldinho
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:55:26 »

Everyone is being overally harsh on Gurney, we need more Gurneys in the team. He isnt afraid to get stuck in and make his presence felt
SwindonStevo

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 16:58:11 »

who voted for o'hanlon?  :roll:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:09:13 »

Shakes.

2 good gamnes all season and still people think he has potential.

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:10:32 »

ifil, nuff said.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:23:32 »

VOTE GURNEY - DV85 if we had a team of gurneys we wouldnt have a team to field! our entire squad would be banned ! come to think of it that would be quite funny !

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:24:25 »

btw i couldnt be bothered to put all the squad on that list if ive missed any other blatant wasters plz let me know !

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:26:30 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
VOTE GURNEY - DV85 if we had a team of gurneys we wouldnt have a team to field! our entire squad would be banned ! come to think of it that would be quite funny !

at least they would show some fight....sorry too many of squad dont have any physical presence what so ever and get bullied out the game too easily
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:30:13 »

maybe we should suggest this poll to be included in the traditional end of season honours, abit like that spoof 'worst film of the year' awards that happens just before the academies....just imagine the look on gurneys face when he inevitably picks up first prize! priceless

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 17:42:25 »

Jenkins. He asked me for 20p so he could use a payphone once. I saw him with a bottle of cider 10 minutes later the cheeky fuck.
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 19:53:14 »

I hate most of them. My top 3 are O'Hanlon Gurney and Cureton at the moment but it varies from week to week.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: