Poll
Question: most disliked player?  (Voting closed: Sunday, April 23, 2006, 16:15:49)
gurney - 12 (19%)
roberts - 4 (6.3%)
nicholas - 5 (7.9%)
pook - 16 (25.4%)
evans - 1 (1.6%)
o'hanlon - 2 (3.2%)
j.smith - 6 (9.5%)
ifil - 9 (14.3%)
peacock - 1 (1.6%)
cureton - 1 (1.6%)
shakes - 1 (1.6%)
brown - 2 (3.2%)
CCP - 0 (0%)
whalley - 1 (1.6%)
jenkins - 2 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: most disliked player ?  (Read 10369 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 09:07:59 »

Ifil the most hated? Who voted him and why?

Jack Shite is the worst.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:20:45 »

remember, votes arent based on performance but more on character eg. boozer, lazy, always getting booked -GURNEY hint hint, doesnt care less if we go down, arrogant, cocky etc

vote gurney, i cant believe pook is winning!

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:23:40 »

Pook - arrogant little cunt
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 16:53:25 »

vote gurney, i cant believe pook is winning!

How many times do you want to say this STFCere? You set up a poll asking people for thier opinion and then just want them to vote for who you hate?

Twat.

Come on YOU REDS!
normy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 17:10:26 »

Quote from: "FlashGordon"
:angry:  Again i'll have to defend gurney to the world as people slate him too easily.

He shows passion - not many of the others do?! Yes he's agressive...so what its good, crunching tackles are what we need and lack, he mouths off-yes prob one of his main problems, alongside the bookings - but id rather have him booked every other game for actually giving a toss!

His freekicks yes have gone downhill, has had his screemers but now should pass them on...BUT do you not think its Iffy who puts him on free kicks? They do train after all and then pick their set piece takers??

Long balls....yes can be off target but on sat his raking passes were finding our players 9 times out of 10...he is one of the only ones at the back who actually looks composed on the ball and can drive on...therefore i agree with whoever said more or less a team of gurney's n and then we would have some fighting ( Wink ) chance!

Personally we should play 442..and have gurns at right bk IMO his bst position.

as for worst player - Jack smith, pure wank.

Flash is correct about Gurney's good points, which far outweighs his negative gobbiness, but don't forget his positive gobbiness helping to drive the team.
 Yes his free kicks have been poor lately, but it is a disgrace that no midfielder is skilled or confident enough to do the job, as in the recent past we had Howard, Grunt Sniff, even Igoe. His job is defence, and we always look better and more solid when he plays, and he is by far the best distributor from the back we have.
I do prefer him CB , because he is an experienced calm head there and tends to be less rash than at RB or midfield.
Jack Smith has been poor defensively at RB  in my view, perhaps he is better at LB?

ust be the oldest
red macca

« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:16:42 »

why the fuck is iffy not in the list???every saturday night win,lose or draw he is in the kings arms laughin away havin a giggle..i know most will say well why cant he?well imo opinion i bet you wouldnt see ferguson,wenger etc doing that so why the fuck should our fans have to put up with it..its a fuckin joke
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:18:54 »

Quote from: "red macca"
why the fuck is iffy not in the list???every saturday night win,lose or draw he is in the kings arms laughin away havin a giggle..i know most will say well why cant he?well imo opinion i bet you wouldnt see ferguson,wenger etc doing that so why the fuck should our fans have to put up with it..its a fuckin joke

have you seen Furgesons nose?

That bloke aint a stranger to the pub thats for sure Cheesy

Wenger doesnt count hes foreign.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:19:34 »

Last time I checked Iffy's job description was manager.
red macca

« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:21:58 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"

Last time I checked Iffy's job description was manager.
still dont change the fact that he is setting the wrong example imo
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:24:28 »

No but this isn't about the management. It's a rubbish thread anyway take no notice.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 18:27:48 »

Flash is correct about Gurney's good points, which far outweighs his negative gobbiness, but don't forget his positive gobbiness helping to drive the team.
Yes his free kicks have been poor lately, but it is a disgrace that no midfielder is skilled or confident enough to do the job, as in the recent past we had Howard, Grunt Sniff, even Igoe. His job is defence, and we always look better and more solid when he plays, and he is by far the best distributor from the back we have.
I do prefer him CB , because he is an experienced calm head there and tends to be less rash than at RB or midfield.
Jack Smith has been poor defensively at RB in my view, perhaps he is better at LB?

Finally someone else who see's sense!

Come on YOU REDS!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 19:19:32 »

So "passion" is running after refs giving them loads of abuse.Gurney does not make "crunching tackles"he kicks people.Hard man?Dont make me laugh,he couldn't live with a real hard man.All that bollocks about"if anyone says I dont try,say it to my face"-I would have done if he'd "shown his face "on sat instead of sneaking out through the tradesman's entrance.He is a shite footballer who thinks he's special-why else would he take so many free kicks even though he totally fucks99.9% of 'em.Cunt.

My vote goes to Peacock

PS Normy-you were being ironic about his distribution and "calm head",right?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 19:22:58 »

Gurney by a long shot  Soapy Tit Wank
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 19:37:27 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
No but this isn't about the management. It's a rubbish thread anyway take no notice.

why is it a rubbish thread? i think its a perfectly valid question to ask !

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 19:51:03 »

Because you may have just started a 'who dislikes Gurney?' thread to get the desired effect.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: