Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33843 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:31:51 »

Dougie on.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:32:06 »

I've never known all the fans unite in their universal dislike of a manager in such a short time Huh?

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:32:43 »

i think some of you take football too seriously.
to the point where your judgement goes out the window.sane people become angry nutcases over it.
chill, have a beer,shag your mrs.life is good.......
flammableBen

« Reply #273 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:32:48 »

I've never known all the fans unite in their universal dislike of a manager in such a short time Huh?

It's beautiful isn't it.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #274 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:32:48 »

He wont be here saturday.

I was sure he wouldn't be here today
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #275 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:33:01 »

I am convinced, after that interview, that Hart has been offered the Director of Football role. Regardless of whether he is the manager or DOF he would not have made the decisions to let O'Brien or Dossevi go if he were not to be involved. He wants the managers job but my gut reaction is that he has been offered the DOF role. Therin lies his decision.

Either way he should fuck off!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:33:39 »

Was thinking the same
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #277 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:34:21 »

to the point where your judgement goes out the window.sane people become angry nutcases over it.
10-15 years ago you did too no doubt
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #278 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:36:06 »

With due respect if you have been watching that shite week in and week out and then have to listen to that utter cretin on the radio, you'd be pissed off too and it wouldn't be down to poor judgement.

Our judgement of Hart has been spot on.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:37:45 »

If he talks like that in the dressing room its hardly surprising that they haven't responded. Please let him have nothing to do with the club next season.Saturday could well see a repeat of the abuse so he best be prepared.

Hart or Dougie?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:38:05 »

I am convinced, after that interview, that Hart has been offered the Director of Football role. Regardless of whether he is the manager or DOF he would not have made the decisions to let O'Brien or Dossevi go if he were not to be involved. He wants the managers job but my gut reaction is that he has been offered the DOF role. Therin lies his decision.

I'll be flabbergasted if Hart is even still at the club on Saturday.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #281 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:38:20 »

Dougie wants to stay
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:38:48 »

This would possibly lead to us having him as DOF and McParland staying on as manager.  I know pretty much jack all about McParland, but it's the Hart part of the Hart/McParland combo that is the truly terrifying part.  He clearly doesn't give a shit about what's happened and has shown himself to be a dire influence on both the players and the fans.  I dread his association with our club continuing past this evening.
Spencer_White

« Reply #283 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:39:08 »

Dougie said he would stay!

Which is nice. Suprising.

Good interview all round.

Thank you.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 16:39:16 »

Dougie wants to stay

I've been impressed with his attitude in recent weeks. He's really stepped up his game as well. Would be a shame if he has to go but I think his wage is too much for us in L2.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: