Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The confessions (a.k.a the sexual adventures of Audrey & EldeneRed) thread  (Read 68483 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 22:27:10 »

If you prefer to crack one off, then that's fine.

Sex I didn't get from pressing a button on t'internet =/= cracking one off

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Combe Down

« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 22:30:40 »

A word of advice to those who meet via app: I have found the ShagAdvisor service very useful. Basically you rate the person(s) you meet based on honesty, punctuality and performance and they do the same to you. You then get a rating which helps people decide if they want to meet you.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 23:44:17 »

A word of advice to those who meet via app: I have found the ShagAdvisor service very useful. Basically you rate the person(s) you meet based on honesty, punctuality and performance and they do Ythe same to you. You then get a rating which helps people decide if they want to meet you.

Holy shit.
And sex workers still get demonised..

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 23:45:59 »

Sadly nothing unusual or weird there, Sippo. Bars, booze and the ability to chat lots of shit.

And the relationship status has emerged later; it's not something I've looked for. Kind of unlucky, kind of lucky.

Out of interest, with regards the 'chatting shit' part, have you ever told them something that wasn't true about yourself only to either go along with it for the duration of the 'relationship' or come clean with your tail between your legs?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Skinny Pete

« Reply #379 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 03:58:45 »

Yeah. That I was hung like a donkey only to be outed minutes later as a church mouse
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 04:06:51 »

Yeah. That I was hung like a donkey only to be outed minutes later as a church mouse

Cheesy

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 07:16:07 »

Sadly nothing unusual or weird there, Sippo. Bars, booze and the ability to chat lots of shit.

Chat shit get banged

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #382 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 08:16:22 »

Out of interest, with regards the 'chatting shit' part, have you ever told them something that wasn't true about yourself only to either go along with it for the duration of the 'relationship' or come clean with your tail between your legs?

Not that I recall. My chatting shit is merely attempting to be funny, being a cocky cunt and generally amusing myself by asking stupid questions and doing accents badly.

Chat shit get banged

I wish. As a habit I drink myself out of the game.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 09:48:52 »

I too met my current girlfriend on a dating website. Nothing to be ashamed of in this day and age, especially if you live in the middle of nowhere and work too much. You still have to meet them in real life after all so the dating website is nothing but an introduction.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 10:01:45 »

I too met my current girlfriend on a dating website. Nothing to be ashamed of in this day and age, especially if you live in the middle of nowhere and work too much. You still have to meet them in real life after all so the dating website is nothing but an introduction.

Although Sutton seems to think internet dating is a bit wrong, I'd like to point out that saying it's not for me doesn't mean I disapprove. If it works for you, then all good.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 11:04:50 »

Anyone tried, or wants to try, anything kinky?

is that an offer?

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #386 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 11:09:11 »

No
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 11:32:09 »

Although Sutton seems to think internet dating is a bit wrong, I'd like to point out that saying it's not for me doesn't mean I disapprove. If it works for you, then all good.

Its not the dating bit i think is dodgy. If people find partners through them I dont have a problem with that, In fact great for people who dont have time etc. Its the less savoury sites and aspects of these, that will bring Brimstone (whatever that is) and fire on dirty slappers and chancers.
Barry Scott

« Reply #388 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 11:49:16 »

Most blokes are up for anything but the lasses seem a bit more conservative.

I'd wager it's not the women that are conservative, but the men. We're men, aren't we supposed to be leading the line, mixing it up a bit and getting them excited?

I think us men have become too passive over the years and I think that bores women.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #389 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 18:31:11 »

Yeah, this.

What I have an "issue" with is the whole using it for a shag thing, but even then that's because it's just not something I'd ever do myself. If that's what both parties are into though then who cares, go for it. Who you shag and when and why and how is no one's business but your own.

Just don't get me started on this whole "women are from Mars.." Stuff that seems to be in danger of developing in this thread  Hmmm

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: