Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why cant this board just fuck off  (Read 22601 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:53:57 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "Boeta"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
There is no arguement to answer. Others have answered all the points you have made.

so your sole purpose in this thread was to come in and have a little hissy fit  Cheesy

Yep. And i enjoyed it.  And your purpose on this thread was.........?

originally to laugh at the mess that went on last night, then to say my impressions of the trust (right or wrong, but there is no smoke without fire --> impressions even if mislead don't come from nowhere), to find some answers, and finally and coincedentally i was amused by people that take themselves a little too seriously
Piemonte

« Reply #211 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:55:41 »

Good for you.  :thumbs:  Enjoy the Cricket and the rest of your day release
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:56:29 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Boeta you are some cunt you are.I cant be assed to ask you any questions because the same bullshit will come out of your mouth as usuall.

which is the easy way out of anything

people have to be honest that despite some progress, the garden is far from rosy and there has to be some reasoning for it
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:34:49 »

Boeta you are some cunt you are.I cant be assed to ask you any questions because the same bullshit will come out of your mouth as usuall.

people have to be honest that despite some progress, the garden is far from rosy and there has to be some reasoning for it

:blahblahblah:
McLovin

« Reply #214 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:37:01 »

Boeta probably has some valid points, but the very nature of the way he puts it (i.e. he sounds like a prick) is held against him...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:44:37 »

There is nothing wrong with us being asked questions. Boeta is a Trust member and has every right to do so
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:46:02 »

Shut it Fred, havent you got a statement to type??  Cheesy

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:46:31 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

yes but what is that really achieving?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:48:18 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Shut it Fred, havent you got a statement to type??  Cheesy

Dont need to mate
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:48:54 »

Thats teh wiorst attempt at biting that I am shaking my head

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:49:30 »

Cheesy  Cheesy
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 15:58:43 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

yes but what is that really achieving?

To be honest I think I achieved more in that emoticon than you have in every post in this thread.  Dont come on here with your arrogant high and mighty tone being critical of an organisation which chooses to do something when you choose to do nothing.

Stay in the cricket thread as anytime you venture into football you talk bollocks last time it was to laugh at Man U fans getting hit by bantons, you have some fantastic opinions  :shake:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #222 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 16:03:02 »

Oh for fuck sake Boeta the Trust is a democratic organisation - not everyone is a member agrees with everything. The fact that things are put to vote shows that it's not an amateur organisation imo.

I didn't go, but the Lou Macari evening was hailed a great success, the Trust quiz I last went to had fantastic organisation. You've marginalised the whole Trust organisation based on a couple of events, which are probably largely insignificant compared to all of the successes.

Although I still think you're a wind up merchant who thinks himself to be more clever than he is. That's just my personal feeling however.
sonic youth

« Reply #223 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 16:13:37 »

I'm getting dizzy from going round in circles.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 16:24:39 »

As an egotist myself, I am somewhat upset at the way we are being portrayed on this thread.

You're making it some kind of insult..................................................................

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: