Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why cant this board just fuck off  (Read 22688 times)
TalkTalk

« Reply #195 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:45:22 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Talking of Nazis, has anybody told you about the smoking ban at the CG next year Smiley Mwhahahahaha. You and GlosRed are going to suffer

Nah, I'm not fussed actually. I can easily go for a couple of hours without a stogie. Actually I'm quite looking forward to it - hypocritical I know but I hate cigarette smoke...
sonic youth

« Reply #196 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:47:34 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
To put it bluntly, the Trust are made of amateurs - insofar as every board member and individual who works on behalf of the Trust are not paid for their time or effort.

i am well aware of that, it doesn't mean they have to act like it

i now appreciate that the trust does all it can without any real head-figure to give the organisation the drive, the leadership and skills to really take anything forward, so in that we have to accept slow progress is better than no progress

Nobody on this forum is acting in a professional capacity though, the thoughts of every individual is their own and not that of their employer, institution or in Alan's case - the Trust.

So in that respect I think that people can say what the fuck they like, amateur or not.
sonic youth

« Reply #197 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:48:33 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
TalkTalk, I hope you have reconcidered your threat to withdraw your application for re-election  the Trust board.

They won't let me withdraw it.

Bloody Nazis  Tongue

Excellent.

Talking of Nazis, has anybody told you about the smoking ban at the CG next year Smiley Mwhahahahaha. You and GlosRed are going to suffer

and me. I'm going to crucify an effigy of the fire and safety officer.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:50:02 »

To put it bluntly, the Trust are made of amateurs - insofar as every board member and individual who works on behalf of the Trust are not paid for their time or effort.

i am well aware of that, it doesn't mean they have to act like it

i now appreciate that the trust does all it can without any real head-figure to give the organisation the drive, the leadership and skills to really take anything forward, so in that we have to accept slow progress is better than no progress

Nobody on this forum is acting in a professional capacity though, the thoughts of every individual is their own and not that of their employer, institution or in Alan's case - the Trust.

So in that respect I think that people can say what the fuck they like, amateur or not.

you can say that sonic but it is naive to think that what board directors of the trust say does not directly reflect onto the trust itself
TalkTalk

« Reply #199 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:54:10 »

you can say that sonic but it is naive to think that what board directors of the trust say does not directly reflect onto the trust itself

It's a fair point, but why should I be denied the right to individual free speech, just because I belong to an organisation?

*** DISCLAIMER ***

ANYTHING I SAY ON THIS FORUM (OR ANY OTHER) IS STRICTLY AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THE VIEW OF ANY ORGANISATION I BELONG TO, OR MY MOTHER OR MY CAT.
Piemonte

« Reply #200 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:54:10 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Boeta, your attitude fucking stinks.

Please fuck off and talk about Cricket. It appears you at least have the knowledge on that subject to not make a cock of yourself everytime you post somthing - unlike your STFC related posts.

Its best for all concerned.

i'm a member of the trust, i have the right to ask questions about the organisation

why do you always get so aggressive when someone disagrees with you on an internet message board? it really is a little sad

Believe me, that was the polite version. I said please and everything. You have a style of writing that comes across as obnoxious and arrogant, not to mention the fact that you dont really seem to know what you are on about. It winds me up.

hugs and kisses

piemonte
sonic youth

« Reply #201 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:54:10 »

Perhaps so but it shouldn't reflect on them, that's the point. I can understand how and why it does but I'd also hope that most individuals can differentiate between the two capacities.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #202 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:55:24 »

Is this cunt on a wind-up? So easy to slate everyones efforts yet you say you're a trust member. do something about it then, HELP OUT. rather than sniping from the sidelines.

ps. cricket is indeed utter gash as everyone is well aware. the only type of cricket worth worrying about is tit-cricket. Incidentally I was 19 not out in the pub on saturday night Cool
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 13:59:43 »

I think I want to kiss the plagiarist now, tit cricket is the best game in the world

Amen

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:01:58 »

Boeta, your attitude fucking stinks.

Please fuck off and talk about Cricket. It appears you at least have the knowledge on that subject to not make a cock of yourself everytime you post somthing - unlike your STFC related posts.

Its best for all concerned.

i'm a member of the trust, i have the right to ask questions about the organisation

why do you always get so aggressive when someone disagrees with you on an internet message board? it really is a little sad

Believe me, that was the polite version. I said please and everything. You have a style of writing that comes across as obnoxious and arrogant, not to mention the fact that you dont really seem to know what you are on about. It winds me up.

hugs and kisses

piemonte

i understand that, but i don't really see in not cutting to the chase when on an internet message board. i am neither an arrogant nor obnoxious person, but i'm not interested in ego-preservation of someone else typing on a keyboard.

and whilst we are on the subject on constructive criticism, you really need to learn to play the argument and not the man. given that you are in your mid-20s surely you should have learnt this vital life and business skill
Piemonte

« Reply #205 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:20:14 »

There is no arguement to answer. Others have answered all the points you have made.

The trust might be amateurs and inclined to behaving like them at times, but you seem to be under the misconception that THEY would be running the club under the consortium. The club would be run by 2 self made multi millionaires or their representitives. The trust would have a seat on the board. Thats it.

And what is it with you and accuasations of ego's and self importance?

I dont know may people off here in person, so have no reason to be all arse kissy to them.  I dont feel anyone connected with the trust is even close to being egotistical or self important. The only person that comes across that way in this thread is yourself.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:34:38 »

There is no arguement to answer. Others have answered all the points you have made.

so your sole purpose in this thread was to come in and have a little hissy fit  Cheesy
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:36:29 »

I thought thats what you did Boeta?

red macca

« Reply #208 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:47:44 »

I am not that clever so i am going to dive in the deep end here.

Boeta you are some cunt you are.I cant be assed to ask you any questions because the same bullshit will come out of your mouth as usuall.
Piemonte

« Reply #209 on: Monday, April 23, 2007, 14:50:51 »

so your sole purpose in this thread was to come in and have a little hissy fit  Cheesy

Yep. And i enjoyed it.  And your purpose on this thread was.........?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: