Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why cant this board just fuck off  (Read 22150 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:56:06 »

Apparantly yesterday a rumour was going around the winners that Power does not have any money! Started by board supporters needless to say.

Them being here is taking the gloss off potential promotion, lets remember it was them who got us relegated through their playing budget policy and Power who has got us out of it by investing at the beginning of the season.

They are total no-hopers. No-one with any brain will invest with them still here and all the dodgy goings on, and the council will not give them any redevelopment.

Heard as well that the rovers ground share and new badge are done deals, with no residents/fans consultation on the ground share- typical of them again.

Lets get them out- the only way is to boycott season tickets and hit them in the pocket. If you want a 10 point deduction next year, along with a relegation fight yet again, along with a stadium outside of Swindon, support this board, If you dont get behind the trust
glos_robin

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:01:31 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Apparantly yesterday a rumour was going around the winners that Power does not have any money! Started by board supporters needless to say.

First I've heard of that rumour, will wait to hear it off some more reliable 'sauces' like HP or worcestershire before I start getting angry about them saying such stuff.
lebowski

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:05:12 »

if there's going to be a boycott on buying a season ticket then the framework behind this needs to be mobilised almost immediately before people pay up on the back of promotion euphoria and early bird prices??
glos_robin

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:07:12 »

I think quite a few are going to wait until late May before contemplating renewals and hope a lot more will too
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 16:37:30 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"

Them being here is taking the gloss off potential promotion, lets remember it was them who got us relegated through their playing budget policy and Power who has got us out of it by investing at the beginning of the season.

They are total no-hopers. No-one with any brain will invest with them still here and all the dodgy goings on, and the council will not give them any redevelopment.

Heard as well that the rovers ground share and new badge are done deals, with no residents/fans consultation on the ground share- typical of them again.

Lets get them out- the only way is to boycott season tickets and hit them in the pocket. If you want a 10 point deduction next year, along with a relegation fight yet again, along with a stadium outside of Swindon, support this board, If you dont get behind the trust

:blahblahblah:  :blahblahblah:  :boring:  :boring:  :boring:

Oh do fuck off back on holiday Bart

I posted this rumour after the Accy game

And thats all it is........................a fucking rumour.............now please do us all a favour and go and shag Fatbury

yawn !
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 16:46:44 »

fucking bollocks Bart and you know it!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 17:23:36 »

Errr hes only saying stuff you all have said why the aggression?

/
W56196272
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 17:27:59 »

My guess is because it's Bart.

He is disliked for his own personal views.

I personally don't care what he says.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 17:29:49 »

my mum says bart's mean and no one likes him

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 17:39:24 »

I suspect the Board realise that a season ticket boycott will be very difficult to achieve in a limited time frame.....which is why they were so keen to react when Fred shot his bolt a couple of weeks back.....it would be good to have at least a contingency plan of how a scheme like  Luton did a while back might work out.in the public domain so that fans could consider whether they would be prepared to join in.
TalkTalk

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 18:14:50 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I suspect the Board realise that a season ticket boycott will be very difficult to achieve in a limited time frame.....which is why they were so keen to react when Fred shot his bolt a couple of weeks back.....it would be good to have at least a contingency plan of how a scheme like  Luton did a while back might work out.in the public domain so that fans could consider whether they would be prepared to join in.

You're right Reg.

If Winston Churchill had said after the Battle of Britain "oh, it's ok guys. Let's just sit back and see what happens next" then we would have lost the fucking Second World War. Campaigns aren't over until they are won. We should be ramming the consortium down their throats right now.

I don't give a toss about any "well things are progressing" bullshit. We are now on the tactical back foot because we are in the hands of the lawyers and we are running out of games to make our voices heard.

We should have a full-on ST boycott plan in place already and should have started to get fans to put their money into an escrow.

I won't say "I told you so" when the bastards are still here at the start of next season because I will be off supporting Supermarine.

Phil S - give me a wave eh mate?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 18:21:40 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

You're right Reg.

If Winston Churchill had said after the Battle of Britain "oh, it's ok guys. Let's just sit back and see what happens next" then we would have lost the fucking Second World War. Campaigns aren't over until they are won. We should be ramming the consortium down their throats right now.

I don't give a toss about any "well things are progressing" bullshit. We are now on the tactical back foot because we are in the hands of the lawyers and we are running out of games to make our voices heard.

We should have a full-on ST boycott plan in place already and should have started to get fans to put their money into an escrow.

I won't say "I told you so" when the bastards are still here at the start of next season because I will be off supporting Supermarine.

Phil S - give me a wave eh mate?

As well as plans for a season ticket boycott....some sort of event whereby protest is taken to Newbury would be helpful, for the close season.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 18:36:15 »

it's ok

Soapy Tit Wank
TalkTalk

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 18:47:18 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
it's ok

It's not ok Si.

It really isn't.

We're leaving the door right open and The Great Escape awaits.

I really must pack the analogies in.  :?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 18:51:04 »

Angry Alan.

Rarrrrrrggghhh!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: