Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 67230 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 20:50:20 »

So what's the point of suggesting it then?

Either these people are, or aren't part of the community. What is it?

They either integrate or they don't. The day the club start offering discounts to foreigners is the day I fuck it off forever.

Start advertising in Polish? What happens next, a fucking Polish section in the Town End? Songs nobody else understands?

Fuck off.

Sorry, but didn't you fuck off to the Côte d'Azur? How's your integration going?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:08:31 »

Sorry, but didn't you fuck off to the Côte d'Azur? How's your integration going?
If you mean am I speaking the lingo, conforming with the local norms, obeying the law, paying my own way, not claiming benefits, paying national and local taxes, having health insurance and generally integrating without the locals subsidising me in any way shape or form, it's going well thanks...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
kerry red

« Reply #257 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:23:48 »

Sounds like my Hitler moustache may go down quite well with you
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:29:16 »

Ironside favours the Petain....

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:30:04 »

If you mean am I speaking the lingo, conforming with the local norms, obeying the law, paying my own way, not claiming benefits, paying national and local taxes, having health insurance and generally integrating without the locals subsidising me in any way shape or form, it's going well thanks...

Ben à ce moment-là, pourquoi t'as un problème avec les gens qui font autant dans ton pays d'origine ? Ou bien est-ce seulement les remises pour les matchs qui te chagrinent ?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:31:21 »

Better than your theory of giving away free tickets to people on the basis that they are not from Swindon...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Flashheart

« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:32:02 »

I know it sounds like a childish thing to say, but Ironside does genuinely tend to go away once he is ignored.....
kerry red

« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:35:06 »

Better than your theory of giving away free tickets to people on the basis that they are not from Swindon...

FFS get your facts right.

I was on about marketing NOT replicating what the Trust did last week.

Oh, and BTW, I'm not from Swindon - OK with you if I go
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:37:22 by Audrey » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:36:57 »

FFS get your facts right.

I was on about marketing NOT replicating what the Trust did last week.

Trolls only usually hang around when they are being fed.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:37:40 »

The club should offer heavily discounted tickets to people on benefits.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:37:45 »

Ironside is getting accused of racism, but he is actually the only one that is advocating equal treatment of all races.

Funny that
kerry red

« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:38:11 »

That is bollocks
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:38:16 »

Yes Don't they already?

Flashheart

« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:39:15 »

I think they should also offer free tickets and the cost of flights to people that live overseas.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:40:15 »

I think they should also offer free tickets and the cost of flights to people that live overseas.

Yes And not just Lee Power.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: