Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 66978 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:04:37 »

Why are you so cross Audrey, is it because you can't discount minorities, it's positive prejudice you know.
kerry red

« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:05:43 »

I'm off for a wank!
Flashheart

« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:06:40 »

I'm off for a wank!

Grin
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:07:24 »

Will you lot be quiet! They're nearly at the tank bit in A-Team (Film4)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:09:09 »

I'm off for a wank!
You mean you'll give it a polish Wink
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:19:17 »

Here we go.

I point out that what was proposed was not only illegal but an insult to all Swindon fans who've supported the club for decades, get attacked by the usual clique of self righteous cunts for pointing out the inherent inequality of the proposition (the irony of the proposition clearly being missed or wilfully ignored),  whilst having a cheeky dig at someone I haven't gotten on with for over a decade, and I'm a fucking troll am I?

You're right, people don't post unless they conform with the views of the 'few'.

I wonder why?

You can argue what you like but I sense positive discrimination towards any group will be like a red rag to you - I would certainly welcome any new members of Swindon and its catchment area as fans and if that includes eastern Europeans or muslims or any other minority, ethnic or otherwise, then so much the better.

You are coming across like you would perhaps be integrating very well on the Cote d'Azur where towns like Frejus have been spectacular supporters of the Front National and where Le Pen and Racheline would truly foam at Reg's Mosque and brothel idea.

Being a Town fan is a pretty exclusive brotherhood of misery but whatever our background we also deeply value its peculiar delights. 

When we sample glory or heartache we share it regardless of politics or gender or other background
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:35:41 »

You can argue what you like but I sense positive discrimination towards any group will be like a red rag to you - I would certainly welcome any new members of Swindon and its catchment area as fans and if that includes eastern Europeans or muslims or any other minority, ethnic or otherwise, then so much the better.

You are coming across like you would perhaps be integrating very well on the Cote d'Azur where towns like Frejus have been spectacular supporters of the Front National and where Le Pen and Racheline would truly foam at Reg's Mosque and brothel idea.

Being a Town fan is a pretty exclusive brotherhood of misery but whatever our background we also deeply value its peculiar delights.  

When we sample glory or heartache we share it regardless of politics or gender or other background

There's no such thing as 'positive discrimination', it's merely favouritism towards a select group, or if you prefer, discrimination against anyone who isn't a member of that group so stop talking PC bollocks.

I welcome new fans, God help us we need them, but it has to be done from the ground up and that won't happen if you want to go down the road of giving preferential treatment to 'new Swindonian's' over originals.

As for FN, they're well on their way to being force in French politics but aren't nearly as 'bad' as the press in the UK portray. In any event, it's irrelevant to what's being discussed currently so stop trying to divert people's focus away from the issue.

Either people in Swindon embrace the club in greater numbers than they currently do,  or it fades and dies.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:45:15 »

There's no such thing as 'positive discrimination', it's merely favouritism towards a select group, or if you prefer, discrimination against anyone who isn't a member of that group so stop talking PC bollocks.

I welcome new fans, God help us we need them, but it has to be done from the ground up and that won't happen if you want to go down the road of giving preferential treatment to 'new Swindonian's' over originals.

As for FN, they're well on their way to being force in French politics but aren't nearly as 'bad' as the press in the UK portray. In any event, it's irrelevant to what's being discussed currently so stop trying to divert people's focus away from the issue.

Either people in Swindon embrace the club in greater numbers than they currently do,  or it fades and dies.

Oh Christ, now he's defending the FN. They are a deeply reactionary poison to a modern nation. You realise that like Pétain, you've "integrated" with the wrong people.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 23:30:47 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:53:05 »

Oh Christ, now he's defending the FN. They are deeply reactionary poison to a modern nation. You realise that like Pétain, you've "integrated" with the wrong people.
You really are red, anyway, back to the point...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 23:01:23 »

Anyway.

Does anyone know where Shaw Rosso is? No sign of him for a couple of weeks.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 23:11:00 »

Either people in Swindon embrace the club in greater numbers than they currently do,  or

I thought for a horrible moment it was going to be Wir mussen die non-Town fanzen ausrotten

and anyway... let's hope we have some good news from Shaw Rosso - a free Saturday at least this weekend.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 23:29:40 »

You really are red, anyway, back to the point...

That's an insult right?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 00:00:12 »

That's an insult right?
Observation princess, observation...

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 00:19:58 »

Observation princess, observation...

How're you getting on with your French homework, Mr Mosley?

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 00:39:28 »

How're you getting on with your French homework, Mr Mosley?
Careful sweetheart, you're in danger of exceeding the TEF Bollocks quota...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: