Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 65917 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 19:06:21 »

I think the only thing that's been confirmed in this thread is that Ironside is a bit of a cunt.

But we knew that anyway, so yeah, pretty much filling up the 80% bollocks quota for this week.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 19:23:42 »

I think the only thing that's been confirmed in this thread is that Ironside is a bit of a cunt.

But we knew that anyway, so yeah, pretty much filling up the 80% bollocks quota for this week.
Why's that then?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 21:03:04 »

Not in this thread princess, you see, it kind of diverts the point onto something that is completely irrelevant. I suggest you start a thread that's a bit more relevant and appropriate, there's a good girl...

Well seeing as it was you that made the point of defending them…

And I love your line in insults. They're so mortally wounding. Blow Kiss

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 21:25:18 »

Not sure it is insulting, at worst a little patronising but possibly a little flirty?
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 21:49:10 »

I didn't defend them, I merely stated that their portrayal was misconstrued if you believe what that paragon of unbiased and entirely impartial British press, said about them, the BBC.

I do love the way you focus on one small part of my comments, which aren't the comments relevant to the point that was made. Anyone would think you have some kind of vendetta in mind?

As for my line in insults, well, I was being gentle with you. If you upset fairies on here, well...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: