Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 33001 times)
chrome dome

« Reply #105 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 20:04:38 »

I reckon we should recall him from his loan - our defence are shit and getting worse
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 06:10:45 »

and adding a panicky 18 year old to the backline would help?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 13:01:11 »

Really? You reckon players are that much better informed?

Probably not, but as we'd go through the chairman or agents I'm sure they'd fill the player in and if they didn't then Fitton / Wilson would. Besides do players really care that much? Its pretty rare for them to not get paid with the PFA stepping in to cover wages if they have to.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 22:34:36 »

I reckon we should recall him from his loan - our defence are shit and getting worse
Yeh, Greer and Cuthbert are at the heart of our troubles right now and need replacing.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 23:07:15 »

I reckon Greer's form has dipped a bit over the last few games, albeit not an Ifil depth dip. He was partly to blame for a couple of the Rovers goals and one of the Orient goals. Maybe a rest would do him good as he ain't getting any younger. The problem is though that we ain't got any cover at the moment other than LJF.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 08:27:27 »

I reckon Greer's form has dipped a bit over the last few games, albeit not an Ifil depth dip. He was partly to blame for a couple of the Rovers goals and one of the Orient goals. Maybe a rest would do him good as he ain't getting any younger. The problem is though that we ain't got any cover at the moment other than LJF.

There's always Aljofree  Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 09:05:31 »

Greer's form has dipped but I suspect hes not over his injury and is not playing at 100% fitness right now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
iffy

« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:39:55 »

Greer remains up there as an early season favourite with JD for player of the season. We'd have gone down last season without him shoring us up at the back. A 'dip in form' Greer is still pretty much the best player at the club.
Spencer_White

« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:07:49 »

Played a 60 yard cross field ball to Sheehan last saturday. When was the last time we had a centre back who could do that? Glenn Hoddle, thats who, no it wasnt Gurney.

It lobbed their left midfielder and Sheehan ran on to it. Brilliant.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:25:31 »

Played a 60 yard cross field ball to Sheehan last saturday. When was the last time we had a centre back who could do that? Glenn Hoddle, thats who, no it wasnt Gurney.

You know, I almost thought I imagined that after hearing the dolts behind me slagging him off.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 07:59:36 »

We've got to pick on someone haven't we...

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 18:39:38 »

greer is slow as fook but is a tidy centre back.no way deserves to be dropped.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 18:46:40 »

When Greer hit that pass, did you actually think great ball? Or did you think, you fucking twat what was the point in doing that? I thought the latter and reckon most of the people stood around me thought the same.

Greer seems to have been a bit out of sorts over the last few games or so, maybe he just needs a week off. Still better than what we had last season, but not as good as he can play.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 18:57:07 »

We've got to pick on someone haven't we...

Yeah....what's wrong with Gazza or Ralphy?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 19:25:36 »

Yeah....what's wrong with Gazza or Ralphy?
Reg, I've been working in Chipping Norton this week, no sign of Ralphy or Tans come to that.  Reckon he's emigrated to Walsall!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: