Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 33066 times)
dell boy

« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:17:08 »

I'd send Revell back to Southend and go for someone better, Just my opinion.

I've heard that we might be after Tom Craddock from Luton, Would rather have him than Revell tbh.

I'd send him back as well.

I think he will have another go at getting Robson-Kanu he has not even been on the bench for Reading in the last three games and he will be going out on loan in January.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:18:14 »

Dont think we will swap for Revell...but i still think Wilson will try to get Revell on the cheap,i for one think he could become a decent player...he was superb at Brentford and i think Wilson will go for him.

Revell was also excellent against Millwall, but 2 good games out of 10 probably isnt a good enough ratio....but then again thats 2 better than Hutch has got in a similar amount of games.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:21:22 »

Good shout that dell.....he would be a great addition especially the way we are playing...cant believe hes not in the Reading team to be honest.
Ref Revell...agreed he hasnt done a great deal jjedmunds,just got a feeling Wilson likes him.
Barry Scott

« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:31:08 »

I'd send Revell back to Southend and go for someone better, Just my opinion.

I've heard that we might be after Tom Craddock from Luton, Would rather have him than Revell tbh.

Tom Craddock would be good perhaps even Le Fondre or Pitman although i can't imagine either of those being within our budget.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:33:47 »

Robson-Kanu was on the bench yesterday at Plymouth. With his lot waiting for Darren Ferguson to become manager I doubt they'll be letting many go out on loan(?)

Also, Tom Craddock has hardly set the Blue Square alight this season. The buzz around him is fading.

Brett Pitman would be good though.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:36:34 by Rich Pullen » Logged
dell boy

« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:41:00 »

Robson-Kanu was on the bench yesterday at Plymouth. With his lot waiting for Darren Ferguson to become manager I doubt they'll be letting many go out on loan(?)

Also, Tom Craddock has hardly set the Blue Square alight this season. The buzz around him is fading.

Didn't know about Plymouth team yesterday I was just taking it from their Boxing Day programme.

I hear he is going out on loan and is not part of their current plans, they will be going for more experience players to get them out of their current mess not young luxury players. Reading seem to have made the same mistake as Southampton last year, playing too many youngsters who are not very experienced just dosen't work in such a competitive division.

He will go out on loan, to us, who knows.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 13:44:48 »

Craddock is overrated.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 14:01:58 »

HRK would be excellent addition, with O Brien likely to be out now for quite a while with his hamstring reoccurance we need someone to fill that role, maybe Reading are willing to sell him ?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 14:04:09 »

January is going to be interesting. Fitton made a big thing about reducing the size of the squad, but that doesn't seem to have really happened. We're still losing shit loads of money and I don't see any big money sales happening in the summer to balance the books. So maybe Fitton will try to tighten things financially.

On the other hand, with the playoffs well within reach maybe he'll flash the cash a bit to ensure we make it. Making the playoff final (even if you lose) has to be worth in the region of £1m over finishing 7th.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 16:13:00 »

January is going to be interesting. Fitton made a big thing about reducing the size of the squad, but that doesn't seem to have really happened. We're still losing shit loads of money and I don't see any big money sales happening in the summer to balance the books. So maybe Fitton will try to tighten things financially.

On the other hand, with the playoffs well within reach maybe he'll flash the cash a bit to ensure we make it. Making the playoff final (even if you lose) has to be worth in the region of £1m over finishing 7th.

In the summer the wage bill will reduce with the likes of Aljofree & Peacock being released - who are top earners, that will be the saving, then players signed are put on more incentive based contracts
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 18:30:49 »

If we could get a steady 8k through the door every week everyone could rest easy. The sight of Spurs, Liverpool. United, Arsenal and Chelsea shirts around Swindon on Town matchdays drives me 'round the twist.

We finally have the club under strong management, have a squad which show's it's capable of challenging the next rung up, not to mention the genuinely polished club 'experience' (versus the mess we had two/three years back) and still we encounter lethargy.

Let's hope Saturday's 8k (factoring out the 500-odd /Yeovil) had their cockles sufficiently warmed to splash out on a half season ticket... or at least give another 4-5 home games a shot. 

"Great save, Digby."
Spencer_White

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:14:58 »

Agree that mondays Yeovil attendance was very encouraging and they saw a good show.

Robson-Kanu would have to work a lot harder to get in our team if he came for a second spell. I would look forward to that. When he was switched on and working hard he certainly was a very effective player. But some games he wasnt focused, this time he would have to be, or another player would come in instead.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:49:37 »

Won't we just have Macca back from Norwich?

He is clearly not wanted there, and we need a left winger.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:51:18 »

Won't we just have Macca back from Norwich?

He is clearly not wanted there, and we need a left winger.
Is his loan up yet? To be honest, I don't see him coming back here at all
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:52:24 »

He is clearly not wanted here, either.

He doesnt fit into Danny Wilson ethos of hard working players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: