Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good old Adver  (Read 3246 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 10:54:43 »

Nice of them to drop Douglas in it  Cheesy

Meanwhile, Alex Revell is expected to return to parent club Southend after Town seemingly decided against turning his four-month loan into a permanent deal.

Although admitting he had made decisions, manager Danny Wilson would not be drawn on any of his loanees’ futures after the game, but Douglas let slip that Revell looks set to head back to Roots Hall.

Douglas told the Advertiser: “The lads who have been in since the start of the season – Alex Revell, he's going back – they should all be thanked for the efforts they have put in.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:44:43 »

It's official now.

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:47:26 »

Was his last touch for us, the welly over the bar ar Carlisle? A great legacy to leave if so!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:48:14 »

Morrison's loan at Southend is also up after this weekend's games.
dell boy

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:57:06 »

Morrison's loan at Southend is also up after this weekend's games.

I hope they bring him back, Greer needs to be rested.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:00:49 »

Agree with that Dell
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:05:15 »

Greers been outstanding..but he was at fault for the goal,though it shows what happens when you have attacking full backs...Sheehan who had a real good game should have been on him but Greer got pulled across and got done for pace...incidently Zamorra has come on massively since i last saw him...good player now.
Will a rest do him or the team any good...only time will tell.
dell boy

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:07:09 »

Greers been outstanding..but he was at fault for the goal,though it shows what happens when you have attacking full backs...Sheehan who had a real good game should have been on him but Greer got pulled across and got done for pace...incidently Zamorra has come on massively since i last saw him...good player now.

I think Greer has been playing through the pain-barrier. I would not criticise his outstanding efforts and leadership qualities.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:20:35 »

On the radio this morning, at least Greer had the balls and decency to admit he was at fault for the goal.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:23:21 »

Yeah he did.Fair play i think he has been superb for us i just think when you consider he came froma injury and has played basically non stop he could do with a rest.
iffy

« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:28:00 »

Bit harsh. Zamora's scored 9 times this season, including against Man Utd and Liverpool. Maybe we should just acknowledge that a much better player in rich vein of form scored a goal, rather than blame Greer.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:31:18 »

Read above.Greer blames himself,he was done by the better player but still at fault for the goal.Thats not having a pop just stating the obvious
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 20:12:54 »

Was his last touch for us, the welly over the bar ar Carlisle? A great legacy to leave if so!

Oh, that was shit.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 09:29:00 »

Looks like Lucas wasn't impressed with our drunken singing at Carlisle Donkey!

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4834620.Lucas_wants_Fulham_atmosphere_repeat/
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 19:43:53 »

Looks like Lucas wasn't impressed with our drunken singing at Carlisle Donkey!

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4834620.Lucas_wants_Fulham_atmosphere_repeat/

Cheesy

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: