Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 33092 times)
dell boy

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 14:54:59 »

Morrison is a fine young player, he had a couple of dodgy games for us in the past 12 months but also a couple of outstanding games and the added bonuses come with a young defender like Morrison, when we are on the attack - he is very dangerous in the box and of course that flipping long throw.
He has a decent career ahead of him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 16:27:39 »

What dell said.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 16:42:52 »

Gawd, some of you lot are so quick to write people off. Doh He's 18 and already good enough for league 1, and he'll get stronger and wiser. He's exactly the type of player we keep or sell on for a minor mint to a bigger club in due course.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 17:42:10 »

Morrison is already a good player he just needs to learn the tricks and discipline that will make him a very good one. Cuthbert is probably the most saleable asset we have and the one with the age and profile (in scotland) to make the move up. Surely sean would be more likely to be his replacement?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 17:53:59 »

The thing is Morrison has been courted by bigger clubs for the last 12 months.At one point people were saying he may aswell learn his trade here instead of sitting on someone elses bench.Now he is probably better off sitting on say evertons bench than he is swindons
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 18:50:22 »

what with 6 months left on his contract, being out on loan and not a single mention of contract talks (for any of our playera I might add) it seems like he's a dead cert to leave.
girlyred

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 16:57:45 »

Got a mate in Sarfend who just rang and told me that Sean got MOTM award yesterday, as a huge fan of his i wonder whether he'll be back  Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #97 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 17:10:49 »

I hope not
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #98 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 17:32:20 »

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56794

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #99 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 17:34:13 »

Oh and just saw this thread too

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56787

With Swindon's money worries we may get him on the cheap. The question is can we afford to spend anything or are we so flat broke our transfer costs this Jan will be a big fat nothing

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 17:40:23 »

Money worries? Erm OK then.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 18:12:05 »

They would have seen the St. Modwen article and assumed we were in big trouble again. Did the clubs ability to sort that issue out even make the press?

Morrison will probably go but it won't be to a club like Southend United. I'd predict that he'd go to a higher ranked Championship side...

We still need Morrison on call if Greer and Cuthbert get injured, I imagine he's on 24 hour recall at the moment.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 19:07:08 »

They would have seen the St. Modwen article and assumed we were in big trouble again. Did the clubs ability to sort that issue out even make the press?
No, that's what's so annoying about irresponsible shit like that Grauniad article - they're more than happy to run with a big splash about how we're about to be wound up when it's patently not true, but then don't even acknowledge the "Winding up story in crock of shit shock" follow-up. Which leaves the casual reader, which unfortunately includes the wider football world, with the impression "Oh, Swindon are in the shit again". Which impacts our ability to attract players/affects the club as a business etc. Wankers.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 19:22:08 »

I doubt anyone even vaguely important thinks we're broke, just fans at other clubs that don't really pay attention. There is no way it would put other players off or affect any transfer negotiations as those people will know the truth. Still, we're not exactly flush with cash though are we though admittedly we're not desperate to sell.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 19:30:22 »

I doubt anyone even vaguely important thinks we're broke, just fans at other clubs that don't really pay attention. There is no way it would put other players off or affect any transfer negotiations as those people will know the truth.
Really? You reckon players are that much better informed?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: