Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52374 times)
sn5_red

« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 20:47:30 »

I think we are wearing white to confuse the wall  Hmmm

Does it matter what colour our players wear? They still respond to the

COYR war cry, so for a few seconds the millwall players may be confused and we gain an advantage?

Anyhow I will wear the white (slightly orange = curry spillage  Puke) shirt.

Fucking Home shirt had a tumble dryer miss hap  Doh

Just read my first post what a crap one!

welcome aboard. you cunt Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:04:01 »

Can't see that being true, The kit choice was filed to the football league and can't see it being changed especially this close to the game.

If they ask the ref before hand and he OK's it then Im sure its fine.

Ive seen plenty of football league teams turn up and have to play in Swindon socks and what have you. All this weeks in advance kit thing is a load of bollocks.

Im sure the club couldnt afford the £50 fine from the Football League for changing strip.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:11:35 »

Watkins also said it wouldn't be changed so that rumour is probably bollocks.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:16:54 »

Ive seen plenty of football league teams turn up and have to play in Swindon socks and what have you. All this weeks in advance kit thing is a load of bollocks.

Im sure the club couldnt afford the £50 fine from the Football League for changing strip.

I think (I may be wrong about this!) it was Barnsley we played one year and they had brought their home kit only, they played in our yellow away kit.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:21:11 »

I think (I may be wrong about this!) it was Barnsley we played one year and they had brought their home kit only, they played in our yellow away kit.

I believe we had to play in a White Palace kit for a play-off second leg once due to a kit cock up. Seem to recall them getting a penalty and Calderwood pointing out to the ref the great big muddy ball print nowhere near his arm!
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:36:35 »

Just saw this comment on thisis:-

"It's just got worse, skysports have just made us the laughing stock of the football fraternity now everyone knows we have some fans who do not back the manager and his team over a simple decision like which kit to wear. Danny and BP were embarressed to have to explain their decision on National TV for god sake. We've just scored an own goal 1-0 to Millwall, the adver and you so called REDS who have whinged for 3 days moaning about the colour of a shirt make me want to vomit, pass the sick bag, you can wash that along with the rest of the dirty washing you choose to do in public! Now as others have kindly asked shut the f**k up and put this to bed, we play in white END OF!!!!!!!!!!!".
Rich Pullen

« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:45:10 »

Hahaha... Melodrama about melodrama.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:47:34 »

I believe we had to play in a White Palace kit for a play-off second leg once due to a kit cock up. Seem to recall them getting a penalty and Calderwood pointing out to the ref the great big muddy ball print nowhere near his arm!
Wasn't that the league game there. With a few minutes to go you just knew the ref was going to give them something. As you say, the ball print was on his chest.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 13:21:06 »

It would be a terrible shame if the kit man inadvertently packed the red kit and accidentally left the white kit behind ...
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 13:26:33 »

it was barnsley, about '90. I thought it was the white gwr/spall kit, not the yellow 3rd kit.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 13:38:57 »

Plus you can change your strip at half time if you want, or at least I'm assuming you can after Man Utd did it a few years back.
studs

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 13:56:17 »

adver and you so called REDS who have whinged for 3 days moaning about the colour of a shirt make me want to vomit, pass the sick bag, you can wash that along with the rest of the dirty washing you choose to do in public! Now as others have kindly asked shut the f**k up and put this to bed, we play in white END OF!!!!!!!!!!!".

I agree.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 14:42:48 »

"It's just got worse, skysports have just made us the laughing stock of the football fraternity now everyone knows we have some fans who do not back the manager and his team over a simple decision like which kit to wear. Danny and BP were embarressed to have to explain their decision on National TV for god sake. We've just scored an own goal 1-0 to Millwall, the adver and you so called REDS who have whinged for 3 days moaning about the colour of a shirt make me want to vomit, pass the sick bag, you can wash that along with the rest of the dirty washing you choose to do in public! Now as others have kindly asked shut the f**k up and put this to bed, we play in white END OF!!!!!!!!!!!".

I'm bored of this now
Rich Pullen

« Reply #478 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 14:57:01 »

If it was simply a bit of online whinging, the press wouldn't have taken the story to the point of the nationals. Alas it went to the next level due to the amount of fans who e-mailed the Chief Executive.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #479 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 14:58:18 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swindon_town/8705832.stm
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: