Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52069 times)

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 15:05:12 »

i'm fed up with the kit colour being mentioned and all the squabbling about it too.
but the fact remains that if the club didn't decide to change our kit for no good reason,the debate would never have occurred.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 15:24:47 »

i'm fed up with the kit colour being mentioned and all the squabbling about it too.
but the fact remains that if the club didn't decide to change our kit for no good reason,the debate would never have occurred.
Spot on arriba, on both counts.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 16:29:40 »

Are we playing in White then?

Wink
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 16:45:09 »

We play in Red. Period.
eurgh

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 19:36:08 »

After watching that, thats enough for me now. Let them wear what they want, as long as we win the game!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:08:48 »

OK...time to dig this old chestnut up again...

Now before I say anything else I would not suggest in a million years that wearing white had anything to do with losing. We were shit, end of. We could have been wearing red, white, blue or sky blue pink. A piss poor performance is a piss poor performance whatever kit you're wearing.

HOWEVER..having moaned like fuck when the decison was made to wear white, I stand by every word of what I said. That looked shit today. It just did not look right. It was really disappointing seeing the boys come out on to the pitch today in white rather than red, even though I was expecting it.

A lot of people have said, "Ooooh, I couldn't care less if we wear white or pink or green and yellow squares...etc...etc" but I tell you now, I don't understand you. That just looked crap today. History, tradition, chucked out the window.

And if we had won, I would have still thought exactly the same thing.

Yes I know, I'm like a fucking stuck record...tough.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:13:55 »

totally agree OSt, Didn't make a jot of difference to winning or losing, just as red wouldn't. So why change it.

But Id like to think the lesson has be learnt, and should we be fortunate enough to be in the same position again we will be wearing red.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:15:26 »

totally agree OSt, Didn't make a jot of difference to winning or losing, just as red wouldn't. So why change it.

But Id like to think the lesson has be learnt, and should we be fortunate enough to be in the same position again we will be wearing red.

I also agree with OST and Batch, when we get there again i want to see us in red.
Talk Talk

« Reply #488 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:17:12 »

I think next time round (which will happen unless we get auto), we as fans should have the nous to be pre-emptive and MAKE SURE that the decision is red way before we get that close again.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:19:03 by Talk Talk » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:18:10 »

Let's wear the new black kit and burn the white kit.  I hate it!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:18:17 »

Well at least IF we do get to Wembley again, they can't wheel out the old 'Ooooh, well it was good enough for the boys of '69' cos we can Top Trump that with '2010 - totally gash'

Next time, if there is one, I think we would wear red (colour clashes notwithstanding)

I would like to think that Nick Watkins thought today, "Mmmmm, that does actually look a bit crap..I made a mistake there"

Cos it really, really did not look right. I can't believe anyone really thought it did Roll Eyes
adje

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:23:44 »

You REDS!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:32:00 »

i wasn't that bothered prior to the game but it looked so fucking wrong when the teams came out.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #493 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:33:54 »

It's done. We move on.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:46:25 »

It's done. We move on.

You can fucking move on girl friend, I'm going nowhere Smug Fuck Off
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: